Forget 2012... The world will end May 21, 2011

by Elsewhere 33 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Did the Simpsons "Mr Burns " find Jesus ???? Look at his shadow .......tell me he doesn't resemble Homer's boss . Oh sorry I got distracted I'll go back and read his claim ......or maybe I'll go do my dishes instead ,always good to have a clean house in case of the apocolypse !

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doT5uZLInWc

Dave Matthews Band
    When The World Ends

LD

• oldflame
    oldflame

Why do people continue to try to figure out when the end is coming ? If they are believers in the scriptures then why are they telling people lies that the end is coming May 11, 2011 ? The bible clearly says no man knoweth the hour or the day. So here is a man who claims he knows the bible so well but yet he plainly goes against what the scriptures say. It's ludicrist, stupid and foolish !

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> Why do people continue to try to figure out when the end is coming ?

One of the characteristics of all life, simple and complex, is the ability to predict the future so as to prepare for it. (Even plants can predict when the sun will rise and set)

Attempting to predict future events is critical to survival and programmed into humans at a very fundamental level...... even when the people doing it are profoundly STUPID and come to profoundly WRONG conclusions.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Camping already looks Dead..

Did somebody forget to bury him?..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Gerard
  • Gerard
    Gerard

When May 21, 2011 comes, Mr. Camping might say that it did happen, but in an invisible way. The sad thing is that his followers will believe.

• sacolton
  • beksbks
    beksbks

Ahhh good old Harold. A coworker of my husbands gave us his book "1994?".

• freydo
    freydo

Predictions for 2002 and Beyond

http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/raph.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit