Is Richard Dawkins an ostentatious acrimonious supercilious pusillanimous calumnious censorious vituperative querulous embittered obsessive and bombastic bully?

by slimboyfat 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Or, perhaps he would be. Whatever.

S

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Unless someone comes up with a better story.

Darwinian evolution is a great story but no story is final. Some evolutionists reckon Dawkins doesn't even tell the story right.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Selfish-Genius-Richard-Dawkins-Rewrote/dp/1848310498/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1374788043&sr=1-1&keywords=selfish+genius+richard+dawkins

• cofty
    cofty

I didn't mention Darwin or Dawkins.

You are obsessed with Dawkins aren't you?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I didn't say you mentioned them.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

No I am obsessed with Scarlett Johansson. Richard Dawkins I hardly ever think about.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I wonder is dawkins thinks about scarlet johansen.

S

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

We should ask him about this pressing matter.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

In response to the op I don't think Mr Dawkins is out of line as it's his website and if he doesn't want people calling him names, well who would like that? A lot of newspaper websites screen comments before showing them on the site so y not Mr Dawkins? I don't particularly like him as a person, but it's his website, his right.

• tec
    tec

Seriously?

He is a man.

She is Scarlet Johansen.

Question answered ; )

Peace,

tammy

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

I like Dawkins. He can be a bit painful to watch sometimes but not half as painful as watching some of the deluded people he debates with.

evidence is king in my view and there is plenty supporting his views. Many people believe and have faith in god but that's hardly evidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit