Jehovah's Witnesses and Amway

by paul from cleveland 22 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I am not with amway. I have been a consultant for the industry for the past 4 years and I am a member of one. I was in bad financial situation after the Real State crash. I lost over a million dollars and my business. I didnt care because the big ""A" was around the corner.... thanks to this site I woke up.

I, like many of you thought the same way about the MLM industry. However I was open to hear new ideas. I needed it urgently I was flat broke and couldnt afford food.

I joined a company less than 2 years ago. I earned a free iPad, a free Lexus and just last week I earned a $50k bonus on top of my monthly residual income (that I love).

I am happy I left the JWs and its negative mentality of the world. I am happy I learned about this beautiful industry. I know many of you have many judgemental things to say. I have made money helping people and my children are very happy.

I am convinced that this industry can be of great help to many Ex-Jws because it could allow them to really fulfill their dreams.

I am not with Amway as I said. I think its a great company. I dont think I will join them. My business is thriving.. actually thanks to that business I have been able to focus on something else other than my hurt past.

I have a great outlook for the future. If you look at my post history you will notice a difference in the past year :-)

It might not be for you... but for sure there is someone out there who is looking for something like that. if you want to ask me questions I am ready to answer them. my user name @hotmail.com.

I seldom come here anymore. I ll check this thread again. But once again... if you ask about the stock market to someone who never invested or someone who lost everything.... think what is the answer they are gonna have.

I actually retired from my job last november and I am super happy! I am mentally and financially free!

Haha take that Jws. Take that negative people!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Evaluating MLMs:

• When will your "upline" be paid a commission: when you buy inventory, or when you make a sale?
    • Is there any reasonable hope of success strictly as a sales representative, without recruiting others to be "downlines" for you?
    • Are there sales territories assigned to each representative, sized so that each representative has enough prospective customers in their territory to succeed?
    • Are the products offered comparable in quality and price to those offered by retail stores and online merchants?
    • Considering all the expenses and time invested, what will you be earning per hour?
    • In short, is the company interested in your success, or only that you buy into the business?

I am aware of no MLM that has satisfactory answers to all of these; many cannot give a good response to even one of them!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Here is my answers based on my experience...

• When will your "upline" be paid a commission: when you buy inventory, or when you make a sale?

This question doesnt really tell you anything. Most companies you get paid on both.

• Is there any reasonable hope of success strictly as a sales representative, without recruiting others to be "downlines" for you?

This will create a product based system. if the product can stand by itself that will bring legitimacy to the company. A company that sells a product in high demand where comissions are divided on the group

• Are there sales territories assigned to each representative, sized so that each representative has enough prospective customers in their territory to succeed?

Actually you dont want to be limited to any sector. you want to be able to sell everywhere.

• Are the products offered comparable in quality and price to those offered by retail stores and online merchants?

Usually the products should be better quality than the ones offered by retail stores. Otherwise why would people buy them through the network

• Considering all the expenses and time invested, what will you be earning per hour?

This question comes from ignorance. The whole purpose of the system is that as your group grows you want to work less and make more. you leverage on the group. When you start is when you work the most since your group is small. As your organization grows you start making more and more since all of the people are working as well

• In short, is the company interested in your success, or only that you buy into the business?

Thats a good one. And a difficult one to find out. But if really study their plan and talk to people that have been there for a long time you can find that out.

I hope it help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit