Please welcome my sister!

by mjarka911 16 Replies latest jw friends

• doublelife
    doublelife

Welcome!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome Ange! We are an ornery lot, but we all love each other in some sort of "comrade in arms" kind of way that defies logic sometimes.

• leec
    leec

welcome from me too

• cantleave
    cantleave

WoooHooo!! Another out - she has a warm welcome from me. It's great that this is becoming a family reuinion board as well as a discussion board

• nugget
    nugget

Big welcome, it is often children that bring to light the nonsense. That and the thought that you may let them die over a principle makes you take stock of what you learnt and what you teach.

It can happen breaking free with family intact is a privilege, those still held captive are a cause of distress. Giving up JW friends can be tough but life moves on and I am grateful for all my apostafriends out there.

• ange2.0
    ange2.0

Thank you so much big brother! And thank you all for the warm welcomes! I feel like I can breathe for the first time in years - I am so at peace with my decision and the happiest and most hopeful I have been in years!

Matt's support and love over these last few weeks have made ALL the difference and I am so grateful that he's been here for me considering how I blindly shunned him for the last six years - I cringe at the thought but look forward to renewing our relationship! And my beautiful Eli is now getting to know an uncle that he never knew! Life is great.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes. I look forward to meeting everyone at the meetup!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Welcome, Ange! Your son will thank you some day for having the courage to leave. And kudos to Matt for being a helpful and understanding big brother!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit