JW/WT Idolatry Test

by Lee Elder 28 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

Hey Bozo. I ain't the one who initiated the topic. But it looks like I'll have the last word. LOL / You Know

• ianao
    ianao

The hell you will.

• You Know
    You Know

Your right. I should have said that Jehovah will have the last word. / You Know

• mindfield
    mindfield

I don't think so.

• cellomould
    cellomould

YK,

you have no compassion.

you have little tolerance for other people's opinions.

you have much growing up to do.

eat your spinach, my boy!

cellomould

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

• You Know
    You Know

Jellomold:

you have no compassion.

That's not true. I just say it the way it is though and sometimes people just can't handle the TRUTH.

you have little tolerance for other people's opinions.
    That's just your opinion.

you have much growing up to do.
    Yes, that's what makes life worth living, right? That's why I get up every morning.

/ You Know

• ianao
    ianao

Oh look, here's YouKnow talking about telling things like it is and then in the next bad breath screaming that something is someone's opinion.

Hello fundie-fool, guess what?

Everything you've ever talked about is also your opinion. If you don't get that numb-nuts, get a shrink.

• TR
    TR

Numb-Nuts, er You Know,

Ok, so you exalt God and Jesus over the WTS. So, you ARE still affiliated with the WTS, right? And...they profess to be God's spokesman, right? OK. So you'd be df'd if you told the WTS to kiss your ass, right? So why be a JW? Oh no, don't give me the circular reasoning that God chose the WTS, it ain't gonna work.

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• cellomould
    cellomould

You Know,

After replying to my post,
    you still forgot to eat your spinach!

cellomould

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit