Baby Murdered Because He Did Not Say Amen

by sammielee24 14 Replies latest jw friends

• garyneal
    garyneal
    This is an illustration of the dangers of superstitious religion. Defenders of theism will say "I wouldn't do that, my religion would never do such barbaric things..."
    If you were raised as this mother, totally indoctrinated and insulated from the real world, can you be so sure?

No, we cannot be sure and this sobering fact is hard for many people to accept. The truth is, for any person, the right combination of events and circumstances can make us become someone we hate and do things that we would never even think we are capable of.

Truth is, while sometimes I wonder how my life would've been like had my parents been into church more when I was growing up. I find myself looking back now and being so thankful for the wisdom they had in choosing not to go to church regularly. They believe in God, this I know, but they do not like some of the ways of the churches and frankly, neither do I. I personally find a lot of religious people to be far from the kind of Christians I think they should be.

Their decision not to go to church regularly gave us kids freedom to use our minds and come to our own conclusions on our appropriate world views. I am the only child who turned to Christianity for comfort and yet I do not get too heavily religious. My two sisters aren't into religion at all, and my brother is an atheist.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Not much different from a jw witholding proper medical treatment and watching their own child die. I've got a couple of worthless jw relatives that refused blood for their child. Fortunately the courts stepped in and did the right thing.

Such a shame to see this young life snuffed out.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How many more baby killings are going to be done in the name of religion? And I bet they are all so-called Christian religions.

I bet that there are much fewer, if any, baby killings in the name of religion going on in my favorite two religions: Atheism, and Devil worship.

• freydo
    freydo

Why do the Religions use Amen when its suppose to be AMEIN?
    "From Zephaniah 3:9 we can see that Yahweh himself sees a need for a pure language, why?
    So we can call on His name with one consent."

Exodus 23:13
    “And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the names of other gods, neither let it be heard out of your mouths.” AMEN.

"This word cited at the finish of almost every Christian prayer has to be one of Ha Satan’s greatest deceptions. So very close to the original word,but far enough away, to have had all of us at sometime calling on the name of a pagan god at the end of each prayer. Amen-Ra was the name of an Egyptian god."

"The Hebrew word translated and spoken as “amen” is more correctly
    Amein ( said as Aw-Mane) while this may seem to be a subtle difference,
    when spoken out into the spirit realm the difference is significant.
    Yahushua called Himself the “Amein” in Rev3:14. Let us not confuse Amein
    with Amen. For those who would like to check further on the Egyptian god Amen, we
    provide the following links:"

www.touregypt.net/amenra.htm
    http://www.virtualegypt.com/newhtml/data

2 years ago
    Regilions = fales christian

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071204103141AALEG5B

?μ?ν
    Transliteration G281

Of Hebrew origin ????? (H543)

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G281&t=KJV

• Gerard
    Gerard

How is this different from denying a blood transfusion to a baby?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit