Turkey: Archeological Dig Reshaping Human History

by purplesofa 37 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Very interesting and exciting find! I also thought the hypothesis that religion came before culture was interesting too. I love to hear a new spin. Lets us reexamine everything without as much bias as we usually have :)

Tammy

• Mary
    Mary

Very interesting read......Of course, we know that it's completely false as man has only been on the earth for 6,035 years.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    the temple was built 11,500 years ago—a staggering 7,000 years before the Great Pyramid, and more than 6,000 years before Stonehenge first took shape.

Wowsers!!!

BTS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL@Poppers!!..

I figured out Spell check since then..

Apostrophes are tricky animals..

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0902-2104-4430_Lion_Tamer_in_a_Circus_Holding_a_Chair_clipart_image.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• poppers
    poppers

Apostrophes are tricky animals..

Outlaw, just remember that in contractions the apostrophe takes the place of the missing letter.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

it was the first Walmart, dummies.

Dogz

• moshe
    moshe

Fertility rites?- that cross could be a male phallus pointing down.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Course, those were all early jws getting together for assemblies. And that was an assembly hall, don't yall know? That was before nimrod came and perverted the true worship of yhwh. Heheh. The pics on the walls were their kingdom smellodies. They just loved group singing.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit