Jah is my Morphine Pump

by FadingAway 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Think About It
    Think About It

"I live in 15minute increments. Jah is my morphine pain pump metaphorically speaking. The times are intensely painful and that is coming from the mouth of one who is living in the shade with lemonade! I consume Jah and His Word, and all the meeting materials, daily text, Cong. Bible Read--it is my morphine--I am dependent on it--I absolutely am. Jah rocks this Universe! Christ rocks--and his brothers are doing an awesome job under his direction... The guidance is there abundantly, are we going to take advantage of it and apply it? We can trust Jah won't act unfair nor leave us regretting or in shame.... Yesterday's text reminded me of a mouse on a glueboard stuck and screaming for a rescue--as its dumped into the trash or left to die struggling into dehydration and death. Jah doesnt do that, he hears our cries for help and comes and gets us unstuck off the glue with His oil-like help....he does rescue us! Ever free a mouse glued to a board--oil is the only thing I have found that works--otherwise you pull his feet out of his sockets and detach them from his body--now what good is he?
    I havent read todays text--better head on, was attempting to put the theme text in the fb window and got sidetracked...Have a great day everyone!"

WOW.....the WTS figured out how to take stock message board pumping and apply it to JW pumping on FB. Truth be known he's a paid pumper of the WTS.

Think About It

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

Jehovah is his 'morphine pump'? I don't think he's thought that analogy through enough. So basically he's admitting the WT stuff he reads makes him delirious, euphorical, intoxicated and impervious to reality? Idiot.

I cringe when people try and make Biblical figures sound 'jazzy' 'hip' and 'cool'. It's not just jws who do this of course, in fact it's mostly fundamentalist evangelical douchebags. Their attempts to make Jesus into some kind of celestial rock star are highly amusing but ultimately I just want to throw a few hand grenades at them (are hand grenades legal in any states of the US? If so I need to move there).

I'm rambling now, had the flu for a few days and bored of blowing my nose. Wish there really was a God who could materialise beside me in bed and watch youtube videos with me(we'd have our pajamas to keep us decent mind you).

• dudeson
    dudeson

I see a parody with this....Something along the lines of "Jah is my butt plug". Or maybe "Christ is my waterproof vibrator".

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Being close to Jah is akin to be lucently high on drugs.

" I used to be all messed up on drugs now I'm messed up on the lord "

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

The Watchtower as morphine: this thread is just begging for a Karl Marx allusion!

• White Dove
    White Dove

The kid sounds like he's in pain every 15 minutes unless he gets his "pain killer."

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Or maybe "Christ is my waterproof vibrator".

Oohhhh, do they make them waterproof???

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

I should think most vibrators would have to be water-proof, or at least 'liquid-resistant' when one considers where they are usually inserted?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit