Jah is my Morphine Pump

by FadingAway 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I found this on my "friend's" Facebook wall. He posted a comment on how encouraging the daily text was for a particular day and this was one of the comments he received....some people should not be allowed to use illustrations.....

"I live in 15minute increments. Jah is my morphine pain pump metaphorically speaking. The times are intensely painful and that is coming from the mouth of one who is living in the shade with lemonade! I consume Jah and His Word, and all the meeting materials, daily text, Cong. Bible Read--it is my morphine--I am dependent on it--I absolutely am. Jah rocks this Universe! Christ rocks--and his brothers are doing an awesome job under his direction... The guidance is there abundantly, are we going to take advantage of it and apply it? We can trust Jah won't act unfair nor leave us regretting or in shame.... Yesterday's text reminded me of a mouse on a glueboard stuck and screaming for a rescue--as its dumped into the trash or left to die struggling into dehydration and death. Jah doesnt do that, he hears our cries for help and comes and gets us unstuck off the glue with His oil-like help....he does rescue us! Ever free a mouse glued to a board--oil is the only thing I have found that works--otherwise you pull his feet out of his sockets and detach them from his body--now what good is he?
    I havent read todays text--better head on, was attempting to put the theme text in the fb window and got sidetracked...Have a great day everyone!"

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ouch

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

The stench of bullshit in that diatribe is rank!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I got some of those glueboards to catch mice and haven't caught one yet!!!!

Jah must be directing them totally away from them

• nugget
    nugget

This is probably one of the worst facebook posts I have read. Were they actually on morphine when they wrote it?

• ballistic
    ballistic

I think when he was using glue boards to attract mice, he got a bit close to the glue and started inhaling... inhalling ... inhalling....

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sounds more like a heroine(?) addiction and the WTS is the drug.

• leec
    leec

... so, you get your feet pulled out of your sockets unless you allow God to give you a good rub down with his oil-like help.

Too little shade, and something in the glass besides lemonade, sezame.

• dinah
    dinah

He'd be better off with the heroin.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

:::waves at FA::: ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit