How many on this board are multi-millionaires?

by worldtraveller 70 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Come kiss the monkey Jeff, he's a multimillionaire!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Whatever you make per year, you can't take it with you where you're going.

I do pretty good for a janitor / window cleaner. (sarcasm)

Besneekers,

If I was a multi-millionaire I wouldn't be caught dead talking with a librarian. I'm a cute monkey, but I"m shallow as hell.

• dissed
    dissed

Seeing as this is not a political post then I will comment on that.

Are you talking yearly income or total net worth?

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Maybe I should rephrase the question.

How many here are elitist?

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

i have biggest window cleaning/janitorial business in da world and am a multi-gazzilionare

• beksbks
    beksbks
    If I was a multi-millionaire I wouldn't be caught dead talking with a librarian. I'm a cute monkey, but I"m shallow as hell.

Even a hot Librarian? That's shallow.

• shamus100
    shamus100
    i have biggest window cleaning/janitorial business in da world and am a multi-gazzilionare

LOL I"m the fasteset window cleaner on the planet. I could kick bonnzo's ass cleaning a whole skyscraper. We competed at the world olympics of window cleaning and I kicked his ass.

• shamus100
    shamus100

besonkers,

You've got a rat tail and your brain's outside of your head. I mean, really...

• Think About It
    Think About It

Here is something interesting about me. When I was new and zealous the call when out that we needed money to build a new KH and furnish it. I was moved to give everything I had. To me it was alot of money, but not a tremendous amount. The thing was I gave 100% of what I had. My savings was $0 after that. It was disappointing to later find out that many elders and other prominent ones had some money, but held back from giving much. Since then however, I have done very well......including getting out of the JW's.

Think About It

• beksbks
    beksbks
    You've got a rat tail and your brain's outside of your head. I mean, really...

Who says that's a tail? And I'm not a Librarian ya silly goose!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit