leaving the wt - why?

by rockmehardplace 24 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

I hate lies whether by an individual or by an organisation. Mistakes I accept but when I truly discovered the depth of the lies and the cruelty involved in maintaining them they lost me. The arrogance is breathtaking whilst telling the R&F to be humble. This double standard goes against everything a Christian should be.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the "lack of love" is well known now and the "love bombing" they give to new ones stinks of such hypocrisy, even "wordlings" who would observe Dubs gathering together would see this

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am with blondie lack of love. But the biggest one for me was child rapists.

I passed out in service once and the sister I was with just kept right on with the Bible study let me crawl out on my hands and knees to the car. Latter she said she had heard me fall as I passed out. OH the love.

This all happened when I was pioneering. I worked two jobs while the other sisters had husbands who supported them. My husband was the only elder and did not have the time to work. So I supported us as a couple and the other sister who did not want to help in car gas in the country driving aimlessly for miles and miles.

I was exhausted and I would fall asleep in field when I did not have to drive or while waiting while someone was in a two hour call and I got called on by the elders and told the other sisters had went to them mad that I was falling asleep in service.

Oh the love.

But I stilled stayed because like we have always been told where else was I to go, this is the only true religion right?

Then I saw the child molesters with my own eyes and that did it. Some of us have to be hit with a two by four.

LITS

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

illustrate it like buying a house at first it looked interesting and I thought I had asked the pertinent questions but for me it was an unfamiliar neighborhood never been there before. you move in and you begin to notice a few things they don't seem that important at first as time goes by you find the house has more problems you say well I can live with that but it continues problems get worse try to fix them but everything starts breaking down around you. so one day the house shifts things crack and you get scared and you realize you need to go to the basement and do a thorough examination of the foundation. you realize the house foundation is cracked beyond repair and the house needs to be demolished. now you look back and think why didn't I realize this before I bought it. you just have to start over and look for someplace else to live.

• dissed
    dissed

nancy drew -

You can also expand on that illustration.

As you were looking at the house, the agent was telling you, you must make a decision right away or it could be too late,

Then the agent adds, 'and don't waste your time looking at the old records on file with the building council, they are not to be trusted, even if they were our drawing plans.

And whatever you do, don't look up anything on the Web about the house. Those are just people lying, they are jealous of our company, and want to steer you away from a great deal.

Then once you close the deal and you realized you were completely mislead.

Try taking us to court. We will ruin you and you will never see your family again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit