How the WTS hides its cash.....you may find this interesting

by God_Delusion 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I am an American lawyer. There is nothing unethical or criminal about setting up trusts. Trusts were first constructed in the Middle Ages as a device to give daughters of noble birth some access to funds after marriage. The only troublesome issue would be if the trusts were hid from federal and state officials. I am assuming you work for a legitimate trust management company. Everyone uses trusts, why not the Watchtower? They must have bank accounts, various forms of investments, a trust is nothing shocking.

• Bella15
    Bella15

I believe it. I used to work as a Legal Secretary for a law firm specialized in international law ... most of the dealings were to hide money in "trusts" in offshore banks for certain mexican and south american officials and rich people. It is unbelievable legal!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

They also systematically move their cash or cash equivalents between their thousands of "shell corporations" worldwide. Rarely does their cash sit in the same place for more than a few months. So even if the government decides to audit the WT, this would be a nearly impossible feat. The Watchtower Corporation had over 130 years to learn how to hide their stash. And despite claims to the contrary, they have tons of other liquid assets hidden as well. They're not going broke any time soon...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit