Does the GB get a salary?

by myownlife 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

how much cash does the queen of england have in her purse how much does she need when you don't pay out of pocket for anything. the gb lives alot like royalty worship and all the trimmings.

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

i have changed my mind. i am no longer fading. i am going to be a governing body member.

• JWoods
    JWoods

One example we forgot to mention is of course Judge Rutherford. He has never been officially censured by the WTBTS for the mansions, the lifestyle, the cadillacs, the round the world travel, the mistresses, the boozing, and so on.

So, I guess in the eyes of the GB, this was all the will of god.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If they do as well as a C/O,with Green Handshakes..

They live a pretty good life..

I`m sure they make much more than a C/O..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

Let's hope if there really is a God that he gets round to paying them...in spades...

• Scott77
    Scott77

Wow,good discussion thread. So much for those so called 'faithful and discret slave.' class. I see an irony here in their lifestyle. They are being catered for fully by donations, all those expenses of living, travel, room and board yet they go on telling the flock to shun the love of money etc. I am wondering, are they right?

Scott

• lingno2
    lingno2

If they do as well as a C/O,with Green Handshakes..

They live a pretty good life..

I`m sure they make much more than a C/O..

it's so true outlaw

• Lieu
    Lieu

Yeah, keep not going to college and working those low wage jobs struggling to pay bills while they live it up bill & debt free off your donations.

As for the rest of the money, well, shareholder dividends. Ya'll do know that, yes? They used to put the annual shareholders meeting notice in an Awake ... don't know if they still do since most of the shareholders aren't JWs.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Undercover and sir82 really hit what I was gonna say. One thing to add is the nature of how they live the good life. When I was at bethel I would sit back and listen to the zone and branch reports. I never paid attention to the time that the visit's were made.

Think about it most of these zone trips are made during the winter in Brooklyn to south of the equator countries. Talk about your cushy getaways. While rutherford just blatantly wintered in california, the modern ruse is to tour the branch in brazil during the winter or hang out in australia.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

who needs a salary when every 5 star resort and 1st class trip is expensed to the society?

it's just another wasy of getting a salary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit