for the long time posters

by rockmehardplace 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

I have no desire or interest in discussing the latest WT bs or debating scripture, chronology, etc. I have no need to search for any "answers" on that level and am ok with my worldviews.

I'm not interesting in debating the finer points of evolution vs creationism or any such topic. I don't mind throwing in a quip or using logic and reason where appropriate but have no need to prove anything to myself or anyone.

The poplularity threads and some of the inane bantering bore me to death but it's just not my cup of tea.

I like the variety of topics and am mostly here out of general interest. I do like reading the positive stories people have re their new lives and admire the strength of character that many have here.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

The Jw experience runs deep for a lot of us....so the rehash does not bother me. But I have to admit that in the early years of my "awakening" I read everything on this board over and over. But now the further detached I get from watchtower the less time I spend reading posts such as 607 and 1914 doctines.

But I still visit often....this board is like a comfortable old shoe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit