for the long time posters

by rockmehardplace 31 Replies latest jw friends

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I only read the posts I want to so don't read the ones I feel have been rehashed too much.

One topic I don't get tired of is ORAL SEX

LD

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

YES YES YES

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

One topic I don't get tired of is ORAL SEX

YES YES AND YES AGAIN!!

• garyneal
    garyneal
    YES YES AND YES AGAIN!!

A totally ORGANIC experience. Anyone remember those commercials?

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    Remember Angel Eyes and it's followers? Yuck - I just threw up a little.

Yes, but the question is how best to deal with them? Arguing with the trolls is giving them just what they want. Cutting them down and ignoring them is exactly the wrong thing to do to somebody who really is new and confused, and trolls can be pretty good newbie impersonators (at least for a while). My best guess is to give a calm, honest answer even if it may be a dishonest question: that denies the troll the satisfaction of stirring up turmoil on the board, and doesn't scare away sincere (but naive) newcomers, which many of us once were.

Meahwhile Shamus, here's an antidote for what ails you

• garyneal
    garyneal

I just laugh at trolls like angel eyes.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It helps remind me of what I would be going back to if I were to go back to being a witless. About every 6 months, things in that religion change--and so do the people here. At least this way, I don't have to go back to the Kingdumb Hell to find out what is going on--and I would rather find out here than there.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I like the idiot WT apologists who try defend the lies,failed prophecy, the general unbiblical doctrine , revealing little snippets of the UN scandal, the flaws of the blood policy, zero proof of the WTS being Gods channel, the huge underlying amount of paedophiles within their ranks from top to bottom,homosexual members of their G/B and the scandal of Mexico and Malawi can be quite satisfying

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

OK Whats a long time poster... It can be less than 10000 posts. over 20000 thats like a "Small flock" poster. Less than 10000 but over 1000 its a "other sheep" poster. less than 1000. Well we are still under publisher supervision :-)

• wobble
    wobble

I sometimes despair that people do no research themselves, I just point out that most things have been answered on here over the years, and tell them how to find the threads.

I usually give a short helpful answer too, if time permits, but reading for themselves the two and fro of argument on a topic is better than me ,or anyone, giving them a pat answer.

To me all Newbies are welcome, JW Apologists especially, even trolls.

That last little lot from a few days ago have all gone quiet I see, and we only posited the thought they MIGHT be Trolls, we didn't even have to point out how weak their arguments were, we never heard any!

I feel for those Newbies who are lost and alone, and I am pleased to see the kindly support that long time posters on here give to such ones,keep it up !

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit