Ever seen a levitating object?

by Think About It 31 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate. NO, it is not my desire to start anything about the ouija bd. After I posted here, I've been perplexed for posting (not having proof), and whether the brain (my sister's & her friend's) goes into mental slippage or something as I find this stuff so hard to believe. She was in college when she became so intriqued w/the Watchtower info & even convinced me to attend a book study and read some of their literature. GADS/but I didn't want to be bothered w/it at THAT TIME!! Now I'm really concerned about the brain's capabilities --- been yrs. since I studied psychology, maybe I should return & brush up!

Actually, I've had a couple of strange phenomenon in my life, and one of the events, fortunately, another individual witnessed (thank God) because no one would have believed me, including myself --- although her husband indicated on a clear nite (like it was) you can see this type of thing, but I DUNNO WHAT IT WAS! My husband, a lawyer, wants EVIDENCE of everything & knowing that I don't LIE, is trying to figure this one out! When I have a moment's time, I will relate. I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HIM re the "Borg." Everytime I'd read something to him out of one of the magazines, he'd want the sources quoted --- the BOOK it was quoted from, etc., etc. The one thing I learned from the experience is ONE cannot have enough EDUCATION --- & my art education didn't help me here!!!

I think this SITE is the greatest --- when I found H2O yrs. ago I was so thrilled. Loved reading the posts of FARKEL, AF, METATRON, and many, many, others (I can't remember all the names rushing) and appreciate all!

Thanks for all of you!

NV1

STEPHEN --- love your posts! Gives me hope.

• sir82
    sir82

Do clouds count?

• SacrificialLoon
  • dissed
    dissed

Chalam

That Ouija thread proves they are dangerous. What a war!

But to this thread. No, have never seen any thing levitate except for magic shows on TV, etc....

Strange things, yes, but no levitation.

I used to love the TV show 'My favorite Martian'. Man, I wish my finger could do the things Martin's could do!

• freewilly01
    freewilly01

I was a witness a the and I had a pickup at the Kenneth Copleland ministries, this fanatical religious nut claimed to be a born again christian and was always trying to preach to me and try to get a rise out of me. He would pray out loud and speak in tongues regularly when I would show up, so I'm not sure, if it was just that he freaked me out quite a bit or what was about to happen really was my own suggestion.

He had some chocolates in his hand and said would you like one? I said sure, I put my hand out and rec'd this candy in the palm of my hand, I noticed that he was praying at the time he gave it to me. Just a second later he dropped it into my hand and it was vibrating just for a millisecond it lifted off my palm and it had some kind of electrical charge...... not like static but more powerful. The charge went up my wrist and arm and through my chest, really wierd wasn't sure what it was or how it happened just know it happened.

He just smiled and his eyes rolled back in his head and started speaking in tongues. I popped the candy in my mouth and thought frick what was that? It was just a normal candy.

• freewilly01
    freewilly01

I was a witness at the time and I had

• Chalam
    Chalam

Just checking this out.

http://www.marshillchurch.org/media/spiritual-warfare/introduction-to-spiritual-warfare

An account of levitation a little way in.

Blessings,

Stephen

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Ever seen a levitating object?

Define "object".

Yes, I have seen some strange things, together with others.

BTS

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Yes.

When I worked at a company here a few years ago, one fella had an electromagnet set up on the work bench. He also had a steel ball - and when the electromagnet was powered, he could get the steel ball to 'levitate'. Too much voltage, and the steel ball would go to one side of the electromagnet. Too little voltage, and the steel ball would fall to the bench top.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Leolaia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit