Ever seen a levitating object?

by Think About It 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

This forum is worldwide. I know this will get some wisecrack posts (because, I probably would if not starting the thread) but, honestly......have you ever seen a levitating object? Please tell your experience. Trying to see if, with the JW veil removed that this phenomenon actually happens and how you would explain it.

Think About It

• awildflower
    awildflower

Hi Think, I've never seen it personally but I believe it can happen and that doesn't mean I believe it's "evil". I think we are capable with the mind of doing so much more than we think. Think about that!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

yes... out in service in woodstock ny at a house saw the kitchen knives move off the counter...

• restrangled
    restrangled

I felt one, in a bed while a teenager staying on a mattress on the floor in a basement when a big shot from Bethel stayed at our home. He had my bedroom. I was not asleep, it was early. The entire mattress picked up and spun. with me on it.

I was screaming bloody murder....everyone came down, I was too scared to say what happened.

r.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> Re: Ever seen a levitating object?

Yeah, in my pants.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Naughty, naughty Else!

• Think About It
    Think About It

yes... out in service in woodstock ny at a house saw the kitchen knives move off the counter...

Cool.

Man.....if I seen something like that or a UFO, I would definitely be on here telling people it is real.

Think About It

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Here is a picture of my niece when she was just a baby. We took her to the Magic House and she was fascinated by the levitating balls. It was caused by air flow.

levitatingballs.jpg picture by TheSilence824

Hope this helps. ;)

Jackie

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

do to the fact that i now don't think i know everything... not sure how i feel about demons, angels, I had a lot of experiances in my life!!! now not sure what that means?

• awildflower
    awildflower

Have you ever seen anything levitate or a ufo Think?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit