I thought this was a family blog...... by the way, are you single;}

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I bet guys want to give you big old bear hugs all the time

or at least pat you on the back.

purps

• Gregor
    Gregor

Ooooh baby, I'd love to throw a lip lock on your shoulder blades!

Is back fat before or after 2nd base?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

That picture deserves a pat on the back!

• John Doe
    John Doe

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

John Doe, that looks like Jack Nickelson.. Man boobs...lol

Rebel, you had me going...

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Your bra is on backwards.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Funny thing is... when the "lights" go on... and they WILL go on... EVERYBODY'S gonna be naked... spiritually speaking. Every single man, woman, and child of us. And THEN... we're gonna see some kind of ugly. REAL ugly. GRO-TESQUE.

Until then, I'd say... let any of those here who are without sin to throw off THEIR "outer garments" now. Go ahead. Let's see what YOU look like without "clothes."

Peace. I think.

SA, a slave of Christ... who is shaking her head because, well, my Lordy, aren't we all SO caught up with the "outward appearance" that we will stop at nothing to humiliate another human being... even putting their picutre on the Internet then giggling and laughing while pointing fingers at it... as if we're all SO... well... "pretty" ourselves. This was yet another ugly thing for "us" to do, truly. I am ashamed of "us."

• rebel8
    rebel8

Seriously, what in the hell do you have to do to develop a rack in the back??

YEARS of training, like Olympians do, except with Big Macs.

Where's your nipples

I've considered drawing them on with Sharpies.
    Is back fat before or after 2nd base?

It's a game changer. They've added a 5th base just for me. Don't be jealous.

AGuest, oh, come on. I wouldn't have thought twice about making fun of someone *just* because she's fat.

I am mocking her disgusting choice in garments. She's making a concerted effort to make herself look worse and gross people out. That's what she was going for.

Go to the People of Walmart website to see the rest. It isn't appropriately dressed fat people--it's inappropriately dressed thin and fat people.

• AGuest
    AGuest

AGuest, oh, come on. I wouldn't have thought twice about making fun of someone *just* because she's fat. I am mocking her disgusting choice in garments.

Ah, yes, dear Revel (and peace to you!), you do it if they're fat AND make poor clothing choices. Yes, I understand...

She's making a concerted effort to make herself look worse and gross people out. That's what she was going for.

I'm not sure I would agree that that is what she was going for, at all. I think (1) she most probably doesn't have a full length mirror... or other means to look at herself before she leaves the house, or (2) even if she DOES have a mirror, she most probably doesn't look in it (most large people don't. Can't. Because if they did, they would "see" what you "see"... and probably want to die. I mean, that's what many folks believe - that if you're fat and/or you have absolutely NO fashion sense... you really deserve to die. In order to keep living, however... or WANTING to live... they learn very early in life... indeed, as children, to just "go with the flow." And I say... GOOD for them!). If she DOES have a mirror, she most probably doesn't look further down than her chest (in front) and doesn't check the back at all. Again, so she doesn't "see" what others "see."

I am bothered, yes even offended, I think, because I recently went out with my husband and some other dear ones to a dinner/dance club (yep! The Shelb dances from time to time. The "show" starts with hits from the 60s-70s at 8pm, escalates to the 80s-90s around 9pm, then to the current stuff at 10pm. So, we're out of there by, say, 10-10:15. Anyway, we were sitting at our table and I noticed my husband was getting quite uncomfortable. When I looked to see what was "up"... I noticed he was trying not to look at a scene similar to your third picture. The only reason he NOTICED it, though... was because of the people (upwards of 10) BEHIND us who were laughing, whispering, and pointing!

NO ONE, however, thought to let the young lady know how she appeared from behind. So... I did. I walked over to her and put my arm around her shoulder as if we knew one another... and then I whispered in her ear that she could tell me to go away and mind my business if she wanted to, she would be perfectly within her right to do so, BUT... that she MIGHT want to consider pulling her blouse down... or her pants up.

Did she smack me? No. Did she cuss me out? Nope. She blushed, looked COMPLETELY mortified... and then thanked me!

What ever happened to the days when, rather than laughing and pointing a finger, one lady would tell another that her slip was showing? Or that she had lipstick on her teeth? To me, another woman poking fun at another woman in this way is one of the VERY reasons women have SO many problems among themselves... and making and keeping friends. WE... are our WORST enemies!! We blame EVERYTHING on men. Yet, when it comes to having each other's "back"... when it comes to SOME kind of loyalty to the SISTERHOOD... we fall so short.

For one woman to put another woman's... well, "unmentionables" out there... and to do so so that MEN can laugh and get a kick is, IMHO... shameful. My only hope is that some woman somewhere isn't doing the very same thing to you.

I do bid you peace, dear Rebel... and some sense of decency.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit