Elton John says Jesus was Gay!!

by spawn 20 Replies latest social current

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes, I believe Elton thought so.

That's why his famous song "Bennie and the Jets" was based on Jesus and the Apostles at the Last Supper.

Rub a Dub

• John Doe
    John Doe

There is much in the bible to support a reading of Jesus being gay.

http://www.petertatchell.net/religion/jesus.htm

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Pathetic.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

It's all made up anyway, so one can make up what they think the person was... it's all rubbish.

• donny
  • MissingLink
    MissingLink

Not that I'm offended by what he said, but who gives a rat's ass what Elton John thinks? If he wants to give his opinion on song composition, sure I'll listen, but that's about it.

• Mary
    Mary

Well if Elton John said it, it must be true.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

It has been made clear to us all that to be intelligent, compassionate, understanding and in all a decent human it is essential to be a Christian. Now the qualification has been made more exclusive than ever; we must also be gay.

I personally fail to see how any one can consider themselves to be a decent person unless they are Christian, gay, poor and suffer from a serious disability. For such, may I add meek, people the kingdom of the heavens has been made ready.

Hail Cesar!

• maputo95
    maputo95

Lol, the Twelve Step Programme is an excellent spiritual aid to those who would like a bit of structure in their prayer and meditation

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

There is something called the Secret Gospel of Mark. That is probably where some of these notions come from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit