The hell with the lions and lambs

by leec 16 Replies latest jw friends

• leec
    leec

If they could guarantee me that, in Paradise, I could be permanently 25 y.o. and date the entire cadre of women's halfpipe contenders from tonight ... I am SO THERE.

• shamus100
    shamus100

sorry - this is what you can expect. (gawd I love that picture!)

• leec
    leec

"sorry - this is what you can expect."

Well, that one girl there is kinda cute. If only that flock of mooses would clear out.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You're not going to have a penis - you're going to be asexual anyways so you'll be more attracted to the moose than the girl.

The funny thing is some lurkers are questioning, reading my post going "what's he talking about"? Yep. You won't have a penis that works, so get used to getting off cleaning up poop and picking fruit.

Isn't the dubbies version of paradise wonderful?

• leec
    leec

Then what's all this I've heard about women having babies in Paradise?

• TD
    TD

That picture is almost worthy of a "Science Quote"

• nelly136
    nelly136

i think whoever did the art work on that pic was a boob man. no wonder the horse is listing.

• shamus100
    shamus100

If you are resurrected you can't have kids. It's one of those obscure weird things that they believe.

• flipper
    flipper

Shamus- Good point. Also if your wife dies - you can't be married to her in the paradise cause there is no marriage to resurrected ones. So what's a poor guy to do ? Whack off in a corner with the lions and lambs ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• leec
    leec

ahhaa, so that explains all the people wanting to live through the tribulation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit