Possible Manifesto of the Texas Kamikaze

by SixofNine 146 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.

I guess that potentially answers of the question of whether he was specifically targeting that building.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    But on the news, they brought out that the plane took an abrupt left turn off the runway, which is very unusual, so mechincal error is quite possible. Sad for Tesla Motors.

That was the basis for some to claim mechanical error, but of course an investigation will tell. It could also have just been disorientation.

BTW, I got my pilot's license in 1969 and owned a small plane for several years in the 1980s. From my experience, just having a private ticket is absolutely no guarantee of sanity - as this Texas case is beginning to look.

Remember how many weird UFO sightings come from pilots?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Remember how many weird UFO sightings come from pilots?

It gets lonely up there.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    It gets lonely up there.

Thankfully, not THAT lonely for me.

But you are right - the Austin guy looks like he really had some screws loose in his head.

• journey-on
    journey-on

If all of this is true....and it's looking like it is....this man is as bad as any any suicide bomber!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

I have most certainly given up the pearly gates theology Woods, but Syl hasn't. I just can't buy some mass judgment scene.

Syl I have blocked out darn near everything I ever learned on the biblical score. I do however remember whole passages of Lord of the Rings.

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Bek!

You are a mess!

Sylvia

• beksbks
    beksbks

Why do these people feel the need to take out innocents??? Some poor guy is in the burn ward now, just because he went to work today. And what cowards they are! They should stay alive for some o that judgement.

• yknot
    yknot

I left my house just before this happened and just now got home......

My husband says he saw the plane crash and is still a bit shaken....

Prayers for all the families affected

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

He didn't like Bush.

The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government. Nothing changes unless there is a body count (unless it is in the interest of the wealthy sows at the government trough). In a government full of hypocrites from top to bottom, life is as cheap as their lies and their self-serving laws.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit