Canada Finall Wins Gold!

by shamus100 31 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Uh yeah Shamus. Rocky III. (or was it IV?)

My favorite NHL team are the Penguins. We have 4 Olympians, Orpik for the USA, Gonchar and Malkin for Russia (with Ovechkin, wow!) and Crosby for Canada.

Gretzky wants a USA-Canada final, but I can't see how it won't be Russia-Canada. Canada is my favorite for hockey...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah,

The U.S. has all the good hockey teams. Personally, I hate hockey. Watching it reminds me of growing up, bored, watching hockey night in Canada with my dad getting all excited when 'Peter Puck' would come on. They made like three of the f**king cartoons and they were all repeats. Only one television around, we had to watch it. Bleah!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I just watched the medal ceremony. Everyone in the crowd sang the Canadian anthem so well, the first time they could all sing it for the gold! Alex Bilodeau would have sang if he wasn't afraid that he would cry. That was cool. I was happy for everyone there.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

WOO HOO!!! Gold medal #2 for women's snowboard - what a wacky day on that hill today...

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Fun hockey game!! Canada 8-0 over Norway, Iginla hat trick

The crowd was insane - I wish I had been there!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Crosby had 3 assists, all on Ignalia goals which caused a bunch of idiot internet commentators to say how overrated Crosby is.

Man, could Ignalia and Crosby do some damage on a line together.... With Nash? The Ovechkin Ovechkins from Russia are in real trouble....

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

tee hee hee....oh the possibilities....Calgary should totally get Crosby

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Yeah, after Pittsburgh invades Calgary, then they get Crosby.

Crosby is a lifelong Pen, sort of like Ignalia is a lifelong Flame. Until the year he retires, where we will be traded to a contender.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

marked for later when they trade Crosby...lol

Seriously though, sports teams are evolving constantly and if the Flames thought they could profit huge from an Iginla trade, they'd do it. The lifelong one team player is becoming a rarity and it looks as though in the coming years it will be even more rare. Who knows what will happen?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

They can't trade Ignalia. They won't.

Oh wait, Edmonton traded Gretzky. Never mind. (well, they did keep Messier...)

I loooove me some hockey!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit