Canada Finall Wins Gold!

by shamus100 31 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

LOL.

Quebec was never going anywhere. Let me put it to you this way:

When a kid freaks out and says he's running away, parents will generally play along with him. Of course he's not going to run away.

Like what was Quebec going to do, use our own currency? NO! They would have had to have gotten their own. Not going to happen.

Was it legal for them to leave with a refferendum? NO! Completely illegal, and it would have never happened. It's like saying New York State is leaving the United States.

It was a big joke up here, but we just played along.

CAwliss estse tabernac!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Yay! That was powerful cool

• Elsewhere
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Was it legal for them to leave with a refferendum? NO! Completely illegal, and it would have never happened. It's like saying New York State is leaving the United States.

Or Texas leaving the USA... Wait, don't mean for this to be about Palin again. ;)

Yay Canada! We are delivering Sid the Kid with a bruised shin, but 4 points in the last 2 games and 2nd place in goals scored for Tuesday. Try not to waste this, he is out for blood.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Some probably want Alaska to leave as long as they take Paulin with them... (ouch!)

I hope that IF team USA kicks Canada's ass that they take their skates off and slice everyone of our throats and drink the blood. BOOOHAHAHAHA!

If we win, we're just going to apologise, and maybe throw a bit of beaver shit on you.

• leec
    leec

Good on ya, Canada. It's nice to see you guys win at something besides hockey. ;)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My neighbors must think I am crazy with all the whooping and hollering and cheering I am doing.

Quebec CAN'T leave. They would have to ask the rest of Canada for alimony and we aint' giving them any

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    If we win, we're just going to apologise, and maybe throw a bit of beaver shit on you.

LOL!

Don't worry about us drinking your blood, only Russia will do that. Have you seen how Gonchar looks? Straight out of the ol KGB.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Lee, Quebec won't leave. That would really screw the NHL. It could help the Maple Leafs finally play decent hockey, but I doubt it....

Whose hosting Canadian TV's coverage? We have Bob Costas. (please tell me it isn't Don Cherry)

• shamus100
    shamus100

My neighbors must think I am crazy with all the whooping and hollering and cheering I am doing.

Me too! I've always been an Olympics junkie, especially the winter Olympics but this time it's a little more exciting, no?

ATJ,

You mean like in Rocky when that goofball killed that black boxer guy? God, that movie was awful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit