Take a picture, it'll last longer

by mrsjones5 12 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Today both of my youngest boys' classrooms were to have their Valentine's party. I had to rush this morning to Walmart and pick up Valentines for my youngest son. Then I had quickly to put my boy's name on 24 Valentines which I did when my boy was eating breakfast in the school cafeteria. As I was doing that a wannabe jw, sitting behind me with her children and who knows my mother, stared at the back of my head like it had just caught on fire. I enjoyed it cuz there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it.

Mrs Jones

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Good for you mrs j.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I gave an elder the finger once while on a patio having a beer. He didn't stop staring so I gave him the finger.

• chickpea
    chickpea

i hope your boy has a REALLY long name
    so you had to sit there a REALLY long time!!!

cheers!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

She used to speak to me but since I've been wearing my cross more...not so much

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

It would have been fun to have someone throw water on you and you start screaming "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! It BURNS! It BURNS! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

rofl...

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

You should have gone over and started hitting on her! Imagine the rumors!!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Oh no, this would been a good learning lesson for your son, in multi-tasking. He should have been signing his own name with one hand and eating with the other.

lisa

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's all I can do to get him to focus on eating his breakfast. Eating in the cafeteria is very exciting for Joshua.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

It just cracks me up how they actually think we care if they are looking..LOL.

My poor kids have JW women working at their schools. Yeah, they watch them like a hawk since we stopped going. One actually had the nerve to come up to me after months of not saying a word. only to inform me my son had a girlfriend!! She was so disappointed when I informed her I was very much aware of the girlfriend and how my kids don't hide anything from me.

I'm telling you it's like they have nothing better to do with their time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit