I have to admit...

by AGuest 16 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

As to believing you're a prophet...

Okay, wait, I've never said I was a prophet. I'm just a miserable servant. Really. Truly.

why should they believe you, unless they are very gullible?

They shouldn't believe me, dear Frank. I've said that time and time again.

In that case then those that believe you will believe any tom dick and harry that comes along.

I truly hope not. I HOPE... they simple ask for themselves. Whether I... or any others that pique their interest... am sharing truth. Ask the One I say I receive it from. Ask the one(s) others say they receive it from... you know...

They should not worry about asking you for some solid proof.

Sure they should! Indeed, many do!

If they just take your word for it they are just very needy people ready to swallow and kind of bull shit, and it seems that they haven't really learned anything from their time with the WT. They are people that will follow anything uncritically, they are the deprate to fill the vacum left by the WT only to follow another form of bull shit.

I don't think anyone is just taking my word for anything I share. I mean, I hope not, as they have several ways to check and see if what I post is true... the simplest being to simply ask for themselves.

And second why is it so important that they believe you? What's the big deal if they don't?

It is NOT important that they believe me, not at all! Absolutely NO big deal if they don't. Haven't you been reading what I post?

Are they going to lose salvation if they don't believe your?

Abolutely NOT! I cannot say who will lose or who will gain salvation. You know this. THEY know this.

Why do you care if people believe you why? What the great big deal if they don't?

Ahhhh... you think I made this post because I care if folks (like, perhaps, you) don't believe me. Nothing could be further from the truth. I was home, minding my own business, living my life. A few people asked me to share what I recently received. So, I did. But you've missed the purpose of this particular post. I don't care if I am believed. I just thought it interesting that a couple/few "christians" had a problem with it... but apparently none with what folks like, for example, Ezekiel, John, etc., saw. And what THEY reportedly saw seems, IMHO, even more, well, "scary." Out of this world, if you will.

Or do you some how need them to believe you as this gives you some kind of confirmation you need from others? Why because it makes you feel better in some way?

I see that this is bothering you... and I can understand why. After a stint in the WTBTS... anyone would be, well, cynical. And rightly so. I would have been. I think the only reason I am not is because my Lord came to me BEFORE I left that harlot. If I had come out... without having already come to know him... and stumbled upon yet another person talking about how to get to God... even if that one were saying the way was Christ... I most probably would think twice, too. Heck, who wants to be misled... again? That whole "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" thing (THAT's how you say, George Bush!) has some merit!

Dear Frankie, all I can say to you is that I am not lying. It would be blasphemy against the Holy Spirit for me to share what I am sharing... in the manner that I share it... if it weren't true. Even if I were crazy, blasphemy is just way too serious an error for me to undertake. If you knew me, you'd know that I'd just go sit down and shut up somewhere before I would just arbitrarily put myself in that position. I mean, true, I might not be Israel, and might not belong to Christ, but I would seek his mercy, anyway.

But let me ask you: if God does NOT exist... who have I harmed? I've asked nothing from anyone, and taken nothing from anyone. To the contrary, I give when I asked, whatever I am asked. Even if I don't really have it. Why? I do so... out of my "want." It is what my Lord has directed me to do... he has never lied to me or let me down... I love him... and so I obey. I give... because I consider it a gift to God.

If God DOES exist, however, then perhaps He will have mercy on me... and my household... because I did the best I could... according to the Spirit that dwells in ME... to help others know about that Spirit so that perhaps they can and will ask... and he will come and dwell in them, too.

So, where have I harmed anyone?

I have not written and published any book, for which I charge a fee, even nominal. I have not created a film. I do not have a church. I ask for no donation, contribution, acknowledgment, credit, kudos, or recognition. I do not share this so that others will listen to me. I share it... for my OWN salvation. Even if I didn't... he would send another. And even if that one didn't go, the rocks would cry out. So, the information would get out one way or another.

But it is truth... and I receive it from the Truth. I do not take credit for it... because it isn't mine. And he is not asking anything from anyone. Rather, he is telling those who WANT to hear him... to listen. Those who WANT to know him... to come. Those who WANT God's holy spirit... to eat his flesh and drink his blood. Yes, symbolically so, by partaking of little bit of bread and a sip of wine, but doing in FAITH that it is his flesh and blood. ANYONE. Not just some small elite group. Not just Israel. Not just adults. Not just old, white-haired, Germanic descent old people. ANYONE.

He requires no meetings. No field service. No contribution box. No magazines. No sermons. No hymnals. No judicial committees. No "thou shalts" or "thou shalt nots." No Bible readings. No theological, ministry, seminary, or other "schools" to attend. No degrees or doctorates. No fancy robes or restrictive suits/ties. No dress code. No haircut/beard/mustache code. No parish. No physical territory. No boundaries. No limitations. None of this.

He ASKS... for love... for God, neighbor, friend, stranger, brother... and enemy. And love for him. And eating... from him, the Tree of Life... and drinking... of the "living water" that flows from him. And that you listen to him... because he is the ONLY one who can lead us out of the "darkness" that is the physical realm.

Now, I know you don't get this and feel that it is your "duty" to oppose me. Like those in the WTBTS, perhaps you also think that you are "rendering an act of sacred service," by doing so. I do not wish you ill or judge you for it. Indeed, again, I totally understand it. But... it won't stop me. I can't stop. As I said, what is given me is WONDERFUL... and it is out of MY Love... for God... Christ... my household... Israel... those who with Israel... and everyone else... including you and YOUR household... that I share what I do. It is what I would want someone to do... for me... and MY household.

I bid you the greatest of peace... and, yes, love...

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ, truly to time indefinite,

SA

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Amen, Shelby.

Coffee

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

that I find it VERY curious that those who put their faith in the Bible do not question, are not concerned about, have no problem with, aren't afraid of... and readily believe... in the legitimacy of the "strange" visions seen

The difference between believing what is written and what you say is that you are speaking to your master in real time and getting a reply. There is no way to question those from the bible who wrote down what they saw. Clearly there are over 5000 pages on this forum and while you have talked about different things throughout the last 8 years, to find all of those posts to read and consider what you have written is quite a chore. Would it not be a benefit for you to write a primer that shows what it is that is to be preached by you? Those that will not believe do not matter, those that believe can be gained.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Aguest,

But let me ask you: if God does NOT exist... who have I harmed? I've asked nothing from anyone, and taken nothing from anyone. To the contrary, I give when I asked, whatever I am asked. Even if I don't really have it. Why? I do so... out of my "want." It is what my Lord has directed me to do... he has never lied to me or let me down... I love him... and so I obey. I give... because I consider it a gift to God.

Well I'm glad you have the giving spirit. As far as harming anybody that is hard to say, I'm sure the GB feel they are doing a wonderful job in relaying messages from YHWH to the faithful. But as they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. As to whether or not you cause harm to anybody in the future I guess it all depends what direction these voices whispered in your ear take and how much faith/gullibility is put into what you are telling them. So time will have to tell on that one. I for one don't put any stock in second hand relayed messages from God nor do I believe in one, and so would have to conclude your messages come from your own mind but wrongly interpreted by you as emanating from some place else out side your mind.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I'm sure the GB feel they are doing a wonderful job in relaying messages from YHWH to the faithful.

Oh, c'mon... they know they're imposters. They're not THAT stupid. I ask you: what Bethel homes, factories, buildings, real estate, etc., did Christ tell his TRUE followers to amass? Who did he have give/gather contributions to take care of him? Where did he lay HIS head? They only need to look at him (and they have) to know they aren't following him. Truth is... they don't believe in God. At least, they don't believe in a God that sees them or is interested in earthling man anymore:

He said to me, "Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol? They say, 'The LORD does not see us; the LORD has forsaken the land.' "Ezekiel 8:12

It isn't only true of them: NONE of the high up leaders of "christianity" believe in God. I mean, do you REALLY think the Spirit inspired the Vatican? Really? Or the Crystal Cathedral? Or Westminster Abbey? Notre Dame? The World Council of Religions? The Missouri Synod? The Church of Latter Day Saint? Etc., etc., etc. Really? These know, however, that the people they're MISLEADING believe in God... and so they simply "market" Him:

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows' houses, and as a pretense you make long prayers."Matthew 23:14

But as they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

They do say that.

As to whether or not you cause harm to anybody in the future I guess it all depends what direction these voices whispered in your ear take and how much faith/gullibility is put into what you are telling them.

Well, there is only one that I listen to (well, two if you count the very rare occasions when the Father has spoken, as well). But so far he's taken a very loving direction... and I am much better for it. So, I put FULL faith in what he says, yes. As for those I am "telling" such things to (actually, I only sharing - I'm not telling anyone anything and, yes, there is a difference!)... they shouldn't put faith in what I am saying but should ask... and listen... for themselves. I mean, that really has been the message from the beginning...

So time will have to tell on that one.

Yes.

I for one don't put any stock in second hand relayed messages from God

Nor SHOULD you! You SHOULD seek what He has to say FIRST-hand. Well, second-hand, if you count that it comes through His Son, God's Word. But, again, that IS the message...

nor do I believe in one,

And that's entirely your perogative... as well as what keeps YOU from hearing/seeing. You do get that, right?

and so would have to conclude your messages come from your own mind but wrongly interpreted by you as emanating from some place else out side your mind.

And, unfortunately, you would be wrong. But, again, I totally understand, especially given your previously declaration (i.e., "nor do I believe in one") which I am assuming includes the Most Holy One of Israel... andso, by default, His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH - at least, with regard to the latter, that he is alive, he is a spirit, and he speaks). I mean, how CAN one put faith in what someone says... if one doesn't even believe the one speaking exists? Makes total sense. You don't believe God/Christ exist... and so the messages MUST be coming from some other "source"... including my own "sick" mind. But I don't judge you: I would most probably think the same thing, too, were I you.

BUT... praise JAH... I KNOW they both exist. Because I've seen and heard them. Unfortunately, I don't have a "spiritual" microphone, microscope, telescope, or other scope, that might help those (perhaps like you) without "eyes" and "ears" to see and hear. Those things must be purchased from the One who sells them... and I am not he (which I have also been saying from the beginning). I can only tell you that there IS a "seller" out there... who WILL sell to you... should you ever WISH... to buy:

"Because you say, 'I am rich, and have gotten riches, and have need of nothing;' and don't know that you are the wretched one, miserable, poor, blind, and naked; I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, that you may become rich; and white garments, that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes, that you may see." Revelation 3:17, 18

Because there is still time. I mean, for now, and even for you:

"Then the Kingdom of Heaven will be like ten virgins, who took their lamps, and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. Those who were foolish, when they took their lamps, took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. Now while the bridegroom delayed, they all slumbered and slept. But at midnight there was a cry, 'Behold! The bridegroom is coming! Come out to meet him!' Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. The foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out. But the wise answered, saying, 'What if there isn't enough for us and you? You go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.' While they went away to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins also came, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us.' But he answered, 'Most assuredly I tell you, I don't know you.' Watch therefore, for you don't know the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming." Matthew 25:1-13

The "oil" that these virgins were missing, dear Frankie, is holy spirit... which is the OIL of "exultation" - the "water" of life. The parable helps us see that there are some who DO believe... but do not ask for, buy, and therefore possess... holy spirit. And so, when the bridegroom arrives they are unable to light their LAMPS... so that they are REVEALED as belonging to him... as his BRIDE.

I know that it's futile, right now, to appeal to YOUR "ears"... that they might hear and get the sense of this account... because you don't HAVE ears... yet. But it is not my place to say that you never will. For now, you are neither a foolish virgin nor a wise one. You aren't a virgin at all, right now. But that could change. It isn't up to me.

In the meantime, I must be about MY business... which is letting MY "light" shine... and telling others about the One who can sell THEM such "oil"... if they indeed want to buy some. So, again, I would say to you that you are a free moral agent, one with certain choices. And it is ALWAYS your choice to refrain from opening and reading what I post. Not that I am saying you SHOULD - I truly love the fact that you read what I post. I mean, who knows but that I will one day post something that says to YOU, "Hmmmm... maybe I SHOULD give it a try. I mean, I know haven't believed in a long time (if you ever did), but who knows... maybe even someone like me can do it." I would tell you, if you asked me, someone "like" you can absolutely do it. Indeed, there is even MORE rejoicing in the spirit realm when someone who DIDN'T believe... turns around... and does.

I bid you the greatest of love and peace, dear Frankie... and ears to hear as well as eyes to see... should YOU ever wish it.

A slave of Christ and servant to the Household of God, Israel... to time indefinite,

SA

• justmom
    justmom

Hello Shel:

Jus wanna say I really enjoyed this thought on the descriptions of the visions of Ezekiel, John, & Daniel.

The society did do a great job of putting fear in those descriptions. It was hard to accept that the visions describe many of these beings as faithful spirit creatures.... along with the evil ones. Wow!

And yes preparation is in the future as these books were written for the 'time of the end".

We love ya,

All the Fam

(kim)

P.s. have had a real hard time getting back on. But finally ok.. you know me.....

The San Jose clan has been up. Jus left today. Great visit..

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, girlie! The GREATEST of love and peace to you, my sister in Christ!

Thanks for the comment and I am SO glad you're back and visiting - I know how busy you guys are! Maybe you will be able to post and share with the dear ones here the wonderful things the Spirit has given you, too, over the years! You know, some think I'm alone in this... the only one who hears/sees, etc. We, of course, know that isn't true at all!

Give the fam... and the San Jose clan... my love and wish for peace!

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

Shel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit