Which Futurama character do you relate to?

by dissed 19 Replies latest jw friends

• FollowerOfSet
    FollowerOfSet

dissed..... you undertand exactly why I love Morbo.....

"Across the galaxy, my people are completing the mighty space fleet that will exterminate the human race! But first, this news from Tinseltown..."

• TD
    TD

Futurama is a guilty pleasure

---I'm bored

• sd-7
    sd-7

I am the embodiment of Kif Croaker. Truly. I get pushed around/ignored a lot, and I just take it with an exasperated sigh. And the one time I do something cool (like Kif in that "War Is the 'H' Word" episode, remember the ball battle?), I'll get run over by some idiot. And yeah, I also wrote in my journal about my first kiss, etc.

--Christopher

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Zapp always had the best lines.

"We have failed to uphold Brannigan's law; however, I did make it with a hot alien babe, and in the end is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?"

But as far as identifying with, I guess I'm a bit of a Kif with a bit of Farnsworth thrown in.

"Oh monkey trumpets!"

• agonus
    agonus

Zoidberg. No contest.

I mean, come on - he's a Jewish crustacean, for crying out loud. Who can't relate to that?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Definately Bender. He's a Mexican like me. And if I don't drink all the time I can't function just like Bender.

• leec
    leec

None really, but it's pretty sad that I think Amy is teh hottness.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm a bunch of them. My down-to-earthness and conscience: Leela. My fun-loving nature: Fry. My vulnerabilities and social awkwardness: Zoidberg. My nerdy intelectualism: Professor Farnsworth. I don't relate to the others as much.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I didn't know wha happened is Mexican.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yep. pure Mexican dysfunction. I was born that way, that is, Mexican. The dysfunction I did on my own. Jimmy crack corn and I don"t care, Jimmy crack orn and I don't care, Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, take that u stupid corn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit