North Carolina blood card

by undercover 4 Replies latest watchtower medical

• undercover
    undercover

Anyone in the NC area that still has connections in the congregation?

I got wind of news that the state of NC did not like the JW blood card and they had to be reissued with a change in the text. That's all I know... Anyone know any details or can confirm if that's even true?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

It's probably like they did in West Virginia, Alabama, Mississippi and other parts of the South.

The blood card is modified in those areas. The big words are taken out so everyone can understand it.

Rub a Dub

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I got one but as it promptly made it to the bottom of my junk drawer, I really have no idea what the changes were. I think they said something about the lanuage of the durable power of attorney. I can dig it up and look if there is something specific you are asking about.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

There are several states where the blood DPA is modified due to legal concerns that vary by State. I want to say something like 14 states have something peculiar from the rest of the country. I can't recall what exactly off the top of my head, but someone I know on a local Liaison Committee relayed this to me. I can't recall which states either.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't have the specifics you are looking for, but to BTTT I thought I would just say that

Satan must be making it hard on true Christians by using the legal system in North Carolina. That shows what wonderful faithful members there are in the state.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit