My Cartoons by Ziddina - "Missing Lunch"...

by ziddina 18 Replies latest social humour

• villabolo
    villabolo

One of my coworkers had his lunch stolen only it wasn't from the refrigerator but from the lunch table after he turned his back for a moment.

villabolo

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

LOL! #3 reminded me of this stuff

GLT

• leec
    leec

Zid -- an honest reaction: some of the individual strips lack enough of a punchline for me ... but I am completely in awe of your drawing -- you know exactly how to show facial/body gestures. Brilliant!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Very creative, Zid.

I see even more why you like CoCo so much!

Sylvia

• ziddina
    ziddina

Wow, thanks everybody! I really just posted this for a fellow on YouTube - "Smokin'", if you know who I mean... I'm glad everyone else enjoyed them, too!

Sylvia - well, CoCo is way above my league... I really enjoy his spooky stories!!

StoneWall - seriously, no one ever messed with my lunches - they were too healthy to interest lunch thieves. But others have had problems...

Lee C - Whaaaat??? Vultures and dragons - not enough of a punchline for you??? But thanks for your compliments!

Tire biter - love your name. Will go check out "this stuff"...

Villalobo - that is stone COLD, man!

Jamie - that gives me even more evil ideas - I see a convenient roll of toilet paper, temptingly placed - liberally dosed with ITCHING POWDER!!! Bwah - HA HA HA HA!!!!

Thanks, Robdar, Musky!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Tire biter - "Fire girl - PMS in a bottle"... Ah, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Ziddy :

I finally made it back - can't get to the cafe every day.

Wow! I'd say men are pigs, but that's a slap in the chops to the sweet and gentle porcine community. I love the metamorphosing of the men to vultures; would love to see that transformation filmed with all the requisite sfx.

Are women always on a diet?

Excellent! More, please!

Love,

CoCo

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, CoCo! Been thinking about you lately... Will send PM; also will post one other cartoon - "I've been watching too much of the "X-files" lately..."

Zid

• compound complex
    compound complex

Well, Ziddy, I did make it here after all! Will catch up with you again in a few days ...

Love,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit