Fighting the Cult of the Watchtower Good or Bad? Does it Give Your Life Some Meaning?

by frankiespeakin 24 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sooner,

I share your pain as I have those close to me stuck in the fucked up WT.

Tripod,

Yeah the WT got control of all the money and because the dubs are so brain washed they just hand it over, they must be hurting pretty bad these days to pull that one off. I don't think the friends will be contributing that much any more if that's what is happening or at least I hope they slack off even more.

• tripod;)
    tripod;)

When asked if i thought if the witnesses were the true religion i did not give an answer. I wanted to see if everything was up front with them. I feel that the people are pretty nice people all in all. They are not alot different than the people that they are told to watch out for. I am getting the feeling/repugnance to the GB's style as they might be the false profit warned about. As to whether to fight the watchtower i can only say that if you are missing the small things in life, STOP. i'm sorry that it is easy to say and a big pain in the hole to implement.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Whatever form or method we use it's an important life saving work we do, weather it is dumping WT&A Mags in their rightful place(the trash bin) whenever we see them, to giving out testimonies on forums like this. Lets carry the flag that exposes the dangers and lies form the Apostasy that spews forth from the WTS!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I have not been investigating long enough to decide where it will take me.

do i want to do something bigger? sure. What though i dont know. Once the kids are safe i may just forget it all like i did for 10 years till a couple of months ago. right now i just want to prove all the crap about them to myself and get the kids out or at least stop them getting baptised as kids.

i have too many other rewarding things going on in my life to need or want the WBTS to take over. I'll be damned if they will consume another 37 years of my life thats for sure!

oz

• garyneal
    garyneal

As I have learned more and more about it, I too have wondered if I felt some sort of calling to be a kind of counter-cultist. Frankly, I think it would be a waste of time and very harmful to my relationship with my spouse if I went on some sort of a crusade against the cults (namely the Jehovah's Witnesses). However, I do feel at least, obligated to share what I know with others when appropriate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit