interesting email circulating amongst witnesses: gubberning body says preaching reason is..................

by DaCheech 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i loved your future experience dissed!

they have 2 diffrent versions of the "truth", 1 for insiders and 1 for field service

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

JW Worldwide Increase = Jehovah Blessing/JW Worldwide Decrease = Jehovah Sifting

Thats how it was allways explained to me, either way R&F oooh!! and aaahhh!!

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

He opened with this question: True or false - the purpose of our preaching is to save people from Armageddon? Answer is false. While it is desirable that people respond and get saved, the main purpose, most important is found at Hebrews 13:15 "Through him let us always offer to God a sacrifice of praise, that is, the fruit of lips which make public declaration to his name." So, our main focus in preaching should be on praising God. This is more important than saving people, as Jehovah is more important than humans.

What a load of rubbish. The real reason for preaching can be found at Ezekiel 33:9 " But if you do warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you will have saved yourself."

Every life is precious to Jehovah, and to his organization

Again, he contradicts himself. If every life were precious wouldn't God see fit to make sure every human being had a chance at survival by letting them hear the good news? God is not partial right? Why should it make a difference if they're muslim or not?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

they don't even follow their bible! your point on ezekiel shows it

• ziddina
    ziddina

Wow! Thank you , Sir Nose! That was a very telling chart, to be sure!!! Zid

• Scully
    Scully

" About 5,000 are being baptized every weekend. In Mexico 7 or 8 new Kingdom halls are dedicated every weekend."

BULLSHIT!!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I used to here people say "I would serve jehovah even if he wasn't going to give me everlasting life because I love him so much" that's crazy then he's a monster besides I would always bring up the scripture in hebrews about belleving he is and is the rewarder of those seeking him so w/o a reward theres no point that would often disturb them.

• Michelle365
    Michelle365

Wow. So many good points on this thread, I've lost count! I'm thorughly enjoying it! Thanks for all the links are references!

• besty
    besty

the alchemy of turning volunteer labor and tax free donations into real estate assets continues

• yknot
    yknot

Somebody revived this discussion JWS.......

The GB delivering such 'vital' information....... Tony Morris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit