SAINTS WIN SuperBowl XLIV (44) Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!

by cattails 31 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

how about dat "tynes-like" catch for the 2 point play?

• oppostate
    oppostate

The onside kick and recover the football was a brilliant move by the Saints!

Very gutsy plays, the Saints team took lots of risks, and enjoyed their rewards.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Being a good Hoosier, I am completely pissed..."

Jeff

Yeah Jeff I feel your pain. My boys watched the whole game and was rooting for the Colts. My oldest son. who is really a Raiders fan but roots for the Colts cuz his heart is in Indiana, was miffed. I told him that's how life works, your favorite doesn't always win but how many times in the last 8 years has the Colts been to and won the playoffs? More times than the Saints. Be proud of that. It was just the Saints' time to shine.

Me, I'm really happy for the Saints too.

Josie

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Suck the Faints...

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

It was fixed. That's why Peyton Manning threw that pass right to the Saints defender. Normally, he completes that pass in his sleep, especially with Reggie Wayne on the other end.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Freydo, I think you should take yourself a little more seriously.

• freydo
    freydo

I know what you mean. It's hard to gloat at the expense of other people's misery. But hey, live it up.

Capitalism means never having to say you're sorry.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I know what you mean. It's hard to gloat at the expense of other people's misery. But hey, live it up.
    Capitalism means never having to say you're sorry.

I thought I was simply watching a football game. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Seriously, lighten up dude.

• freydo
    freydo

You mean like - go with the flow? Like all the great moderates in history?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    You mean like - go with the flow? Like all the great moderates in history?

No, I mean try to get a little enjoyment out of life. Or at the very least, don't suck it out for others. It was a sporting event, nothing more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit