well, they finally caught up to the april wt

by booby 22 Replies latest jw friends

• spawn
    spawn

Smells like Tastes like and oh yes it is BULLS**T

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

The dubs better not get too attached to this wacky explanation. It will probably change in another year or two.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:For me, it pulled together recent understandings that the callings for members of the 144,000 has apparently not yet ceased

Let's see now. Since it was first thought that the calling for the 144,000 was concluded in 1935 and since it is now thought that the calling for the 144,000 is not concluded, even though it WAS concluded 75 years ago, and since the Governing Body speaks for God, this can only mean one VERY disturbing thing.

Jehovah can't count worth a shit.

Farkel

• Mythbuster
  • geevee
    geevee

When I got my brother to read the questions from readers about Jesus being the mediator of the 144K only, he said: "oh well, that's how it is then!"

He wasn't phased about losing his mediator. I had asked him if Jesus was his mediator and he said that he was. Then this!

It will be exactly the same with this "new" revelation. suckered for many years to come.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

I'm sorry guy's, but what did you really think would happen? My parents were at the AGM when it was announced and they called to tell me "the wonderful news".

If anyone has any trouble understanding why Jehovah's Witnesses brains work the way they do, simply read any Stephen Hassan books on Mind Control. It's a science, that the WTS have perfected over the years.

Some have said this in the past, and I'll say it again. If the WTS came out and told its members to donate $200 per month, they would. It's just the way things are.

Carlos

• agonus
    agonus

So they're looking forward to spending another 60 years serving Jehovah in this wicked old system?

• agonus
    agonus

I mean, they DO realize that 1914 + 70 to 80 years + 70 to 80 years = 2054 to 2074, right?

• agonus
    agonus

Well, Newton said Armageddon would come no sooner than 2060. Knowing what high regard the WT holds Newton in... I mean, he was one of the likely "anointed", right?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

It just highlights to mean just how awesome and loving Jehovah is.

To use are lying fabricating publishing house to spread his word of truth to all mankind.

Let us bow are heads in prayer and thank Jehovah for the many millions $$$ he has made for us

and the power to act like living demi-gods controlling millions of lives

as if they were are own personal slaves ... Amen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit