I am a bit dissappointed

by fleshyheadedmutant 19 Replies latest jw friends

• fleshyheadedmutant
    fleshyheadedmutant

First, let me say that this is not my first post.

I am actually Quandry. My avatar was a little monkey with a bottle of wine. I hope at least some remember me.

My husband, a former elder, joined the forum some time ago but never posted. A month or so ago, we had trouble with our computer and it had to be "reconfigured." Ever since that time, I can't log in as Quandry. Only fleshyheadedmutant's password is accepted. I am NOT computer proficient by any means, and efforts at contacting forum folks in charge have not yielded replies.

I am not able to welcome any new ones as Quandry, so I would like to welcome all new ones as fleshy (for short). If you remember the comedy team the Makenzie brothers (Rick Moranes and ?) in the movie Strange Brew set in Canada, you will know where the name fleshyheadedmutant comes from.

Perhaps some time in the future my computer problems can be figured out. Until then, I am dissapointed that I can't comment on any posts as Quandry, but I can still read, convey my best wishes to all, and continue to encourage everyone to keep following your dreams and goals, and move forward with life.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hello, eh?

• shamus100
    shamus100

PROVE IT!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I remember quandry.

Even if you have a sex change and new name, I will still remember you as Quandry.

PS. Looks like you got a new name AND a white stone (clean slate tablet=refigured computer).

• dissed
    dissed

Koo - koo - koo - koo - koo - koo- koo!

• shamus100
    shamus100

You know the safe word we talked about that one time... you know... tell me what it is, then I'll believe you.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Shamus, I believe that Quandry is about your mother's age.

• parakeet
    parakeet

From the Great White North, eh? Take off, eh!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Don't believe FleshyHead!

I'm Quandry!

Just teezin Quandry. Maybe someone more computer savvy than me can help you at least get your avatar back.

Nice to see you.

om

• shamus100
    shamus100

asseiltoonees,

I'm in my sixties, my dear. My mother is long dead. Monkeys eat theyre dead, so she's in my tummy. And that's sixties, monkey years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgVspgy184

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit