Does God need an Organization on earth today?

by wannabe 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Wannabe,

good post !

in fact, God has no "earthly organisation" ...... , only a "heavenly Kingdom" which will be extended over earth

. His purpose is to have a "people" of cleaned/sanctified individuals as written

14 " who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good."

only to a such kind of "people" God will give the Kingdom as written in Daniel 7 v27.

so , God has NOT earthly organisation , and don't need it , BUT His purpose is to "start" His (heavenly) Kingdom on earth with in a "people" composed by "purified individuals" of whose Head is Christ !

Those understanding these things are just now cleaning themselves through the "water" of truth , by faith !

TJLibre , good quotes !

wt.

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Howdy Wannabe,

Respectfully, you write like a Watchtower editor. Since I spent 45 years in the WT I can say that having learned from the GB at New York Conventions in the 60's lasting 6,7,8 days from 9am to 9pm.

The broaching of this subject indicates that you still feel under their control and have to argue the WT shackles off you. All this chatter to break the backbone of a miserable failed publishing corp. Stand - back - and - look - at - them. They all work for that War tower symbol. They see God in their buildings, works, litter-free zones, shaved faces, book bag, jacket and tie - IN EFFECT from the mandates of the GB. Proud in being visibly under the control of an association with a legislative body and their dictates.

You have no WT provided shackles that you didn’t put on yourself.

You ask a rhetorical question and then : answer it!!!!!!! Seems WT to me.

The other critical notion I make is this. Look at the response that the Holy Spirit could give you when you don’t think he can reach anyone asking for wisdom. So, God’s arm is too short for you?

You wrote:

" Reasonably now! What Member of any of the Mainline Religions, of this entire World could guide us into all truth? Even more! Reveal what is to occur in the future? I'll answer that! Absolutely none of them! Why not? They do not possess the Holy Spirit, is why not! Jesus told us very clearly that they could not accept the Holy Spirit! That they didn't see him, or know him. One more to cement my reasoning: "

There are too many qualifications for each statement.

Example: What Member ----- of any ------ of the Mainline ------ Religions, ------ of this entire World ------ could ------ guide us ------ into all truth?

There are 8 qualifications given in my quickie analysis. Get real, OK?

Think chess. Jesus has the white pieces and moves the one he needs to when he wants to. He uses all the pieces as needed. They are all indispensable. He removes any opposing pieces he wishes to. The traditional Christian religions and Rabbinic sages got it together long before the Grand Council proposed “proving the free-masonry of the Bible” via Russell. Then the WT was taken over by a LAWYER. The WT has Circuit and District overseers like the state courts have circuit and district judges above them with the GB as supreme court.

One of the WT books I threw out had a four page argument claiming a visible organization is a plain teaching of scripture. It was convoluted, complicated, and not plain. Jews have had no organization. Everyone was to follow the Mosaic law. Judgments made due to it were judgments not new legislation.

In Church I hear the Bible read and expounded upon by an educated individual. (Can you hear WT bias attack that reality?) The Holy Spirit guides people (Priests, Pastors, Elders, Presbyters, Deacons, men, women all included). Jesus died for people. The writings of Apostle Paul indicate forcefully that the Israelite people are going to be tops again. Our promises are guaranteed because theirs are. Spiritualizing stuff is so bogus and arbitrary. That said, I would pay attention to how matters work out for Israel the nation of the people of that land PROMISED TO THEM FOR ALL POSTERITY.

Free your conscience. Attend mass or any church. Observe. Don't let culture shock stop you. Mormons and Christian Science are based on free-masonry like the WT so don't go there.

And Jesus parable of the rich man in Hades instructs us to obey Moses and the Prophets so as to stay out of Hades torments. Get it?

Fuzzy

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

What Heaven said.

BTS

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Bible God is all powerful, and needs no organization, needs nothing.

Watchtower ghod needs an organization, and followers, and blood sacrifice of children, and don't forget the donations for the world wide snare and racket work!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Perhaps the greek gods as they were rather easily swayed by men building them temples and stroking their egos.

In all seriousness though - God needs nothing. He doesn't need your worship, faith, love, works, money, praise. There is nothing you can give to god that he needs.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

No, but if he did it certainly would not be the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit