This is probably petty, but .....Did you ever have a problem with losing your KM?

by miseryloveselders 16 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I never saw any benefit in forgetting my Kingdumb Misery or Washtowel on purpose. Usually, the Kingdumb Misery stays in my boasting session bag at all times until it goes out of date--just goes to show what a waste of time it is to prepare. And, I never touch mine with a highlighter or underline anything.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I remember when I wasn't allowed to have one. I was on reproof for something.

I really didn't care. I couldn't very well be expected to study ahead if I wasn't allowed the materials to study.

ha

lisa

• noni1974
    noni1974

I was never given one. Even after I was baptized. I always wondered why. I was never on reproof or in any kind of trouble. I also never got assigned talks. As far as I know I was in the school right up until I DA ed. I never knew why.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I used to lose mine on purpose.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah! My dyslexia kicked in when I read the title of this thread - I thought I saw, "Did you ever have a problem with losing your KH?" instead!!!

"Waitasecond, it was right there... Let's drive around the block once more... Wait, wait, is that it? No, it's a "Dunkin' Donuts"... Damm! The WTBTS is closing down those KH's faster than ever!...... [dead silence].... [then...] Oh, Well! Must be the great 'sifting' going on within God's organization!"

(Sifting... Separating the "good" Jehovah's Witnesses from those superficial hangers-on who were just trying to keep their butts in one piece during Armageddon...)

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

WTWizard........

Usually, the Kingdumb Misery stays in my boasting session bag at all times until it goes out of date--just goes to show what a waste of time it is to prepare. And, I never touch mine with a highlighter or underline anything.

This makes you sound as though you are still a practising Jehovah's Witness. Am I correct? If so, how do reconcile what you name elements of your religion, in posts here, such as "the Kingdumb Misery", and what you do day-to-day in the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i tended to loose mine not on purpose but the wrong month always seemed to get in the right book bag...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit