Designing your ideal home, Describe your dream

by Celtic 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

We all dream often of how we might like to be living in a certain kind of environment, if you were the artist / designer of your ideal home, what construction materials would you work with, what shape would be your structure, what features would it have and what tone would you set for the place?

Describe your dream home....

Celty

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I think I'd start out with the Kingdom Hall "no window" look.

• mike047
    mike047

I would rather have windows, so as I can see them coming!!

• Celia
    Celia

Neuschwanstein Castle style...
    Sigh !

• Undine
    Undine

Hmmm...I'd say something akin to the "forest of the elves home" in
    The Lord of the Rings. Yes...that would do well. ~¿~

Undine

• Englishman
    Englishman

I would like to buy a country pub with a thatched roof.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• Celia
    Celia

EMan, this is lovely,
    reminiscent of old farmhouses in Brittany, France.

• Danni
    Danni

How about a huge Science room, Large kitchen with windows all around allowing the sun to shine in, out door patio with a dinning room touch (love eating outdoors), sitting area where I can escape from the world for a few hours a week,old middle eastern style bed room, bathroom big enough to put a huge screen television in side (I take long bubble baths) ...LOL...and my own personal national geographic area. LOL...Yeah I know it's crazy. I am the odd ball in the family.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Someday, I want a house with a turret (for my computer room), bay windows and gables. A big stairway in the entry, and a back staircase to the kitchen. Big dining room, so I can seat my whole family for family get togethers. I want a great room, that can be devoted to my scrapbook stuff, and a few tables for having people over to do scrapbooking. Several extra bedrooms, so my grandkids can have their own rooms at my house, so they can stay over whenever they want to. And guest rooms for my company.

It should be on a nice large piece of land too, so the kids can run around and play. I would need a gardener. It could be in Hawaii. That would be great, but the whole family would have to relocate. So sratch that.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• Celia
    Celia

Mulan, what about this one ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit