Video that has been called "The Apostate Manifesto"...

by Tuesday 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    I want a t-shirt

http://www.zazzle.com/apostate_army_white_tshirt-235755377890176290

Tim....is very good at what he does.

Why thank you *blushes*

• agonus
    agonus

"...they're buying in on the Watchtower's "rule" that apostates are out-of-control wicked people."

THIS is what as known as a "self-fulfilling prophecy".

• flipper
    flipper

The WT society and Jehovah's Witnesses are so superstitious your ploy on Nov. 5th , 2017 may just intimidate them to an extent. Even if SOME of them are intimidated, it will be a success. And I think that something is in the wind in the next couple of years from what I understand so if a major scandal breaks out BEFORE 2017 and hits the news media - then many JW's will be ripe for the picking. I admire your effort Tim. Good job

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Thanks for the link Tim! I'll be wearing my new shirt to the Apoatafest in August!

• leec
    leec

just don't let it turn into yet another religion-as-a-protest-against-a-religion

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Keep the videos coming, Tim! They're always great to watch and to the point. Except to the WT and their faithful, who just can't seem to laugh at themselves.

GLT

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

What is 11/5/17???

No Apologies

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    just don't let it turn into yet another religion-as-a-protest-against-a-religion

Nah it's an army as a protest against a religion ;)

What is 11/5/17???

November 5th, 2017 is the date set for the Vast Apostate Army to take down the Watchtower.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

You're a pretty tough looking fella, Tuesday. If you ever came up to me in a dark alley with an "Apostate Manifesto", I'd sign and hand over my wallet.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

flipper: The WT society and Jehovah's Witnesses are so superstitious your ploy on Nov. 5th, 2017 may just intimidate them to an extent. Even if SOME of them are intimidated, it will be a success. And I think that something is in the wind in the next couple of years from what I understand so if a major scandal breaks out BEFORE 2017 and hits the news media - then many JW's will be ripe for the picking. I admire your effort Tim. Good job. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Here's the build-up from the day before - Saturday, November 4, 2017:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ho5zRgNqSY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit