Video that has been called "The Apostate Manifesto"...

by Tuesday 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hey folks, so I made this video as a response to some of the youtube apostates about my Vast Apostate Army recruitment video. I'm getting overwhelming comments and messages regarding it and a couple people have called it "The Apostate Manifesto". I figured I'd post it here for everyone to check out, I thought you all might enjoy it. It's got the concept of the Vast Apostate Army (which I thought was funny until I spoke to an active Jehovah's Witness about it), and it's got the reasons why I embrace the term Apostate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi9qWu8CZhU

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Tuesday,

Your reference to Vast Apostate Army was funny earlier in a joking sort of way. But I would be very careful about labeling anything that could be misconstrued as a religious or political "movement". You might endanger yourself as being labeled a "terrorist". It takes very little for words and ideas to become twisted these days. I wouldn't use any words that sound like a forceful militia is beginning to organize. I suggest you just let people know it was intended to be a parody. At least, that's the way I took it. just sayin.

• cofty
    cofty

Yes be careful.

I know of at least one poster on another forum who is taking 11/5/17 (or 5/11/17 as we say this side of the pond) deadly seriously and he is not a model of emotional stability

Don't create a monster you can't control

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s take anything as an Attack..

They`ve had decades of WBT$ Conditioning..

As long as you don`t Piss Off the Government..By breaking Hate Laws..

Let the JW`s that believe the Joke..Stew in thier own hatered..

Of anything not WBT$ Approved..

Remember..It`s just a Joke..An Elaborite Joke..

But..Still..Just a Joke..

Will some JW`s take the Law into thier own hands?..

Maybe..

It would certainly let the Authorities know..How Crazy the WBT$ and it`s Followers are.

The WBT$ could be Re-Classified from a Religious Charity,to a Mental Institution..

If everything works out right..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Tim offers an articulate reason for why some of us EMBRACE the term apostate.

It's just a word, folks! The only power it has is the power you give it!

I would like to say one additional thing about "following the Watchtower's rules"

One of these "rules" is that apostates are completely out-of-control wicked people. Many times when a person leaves the Borg hive, they have some difficulty finding their equilibrium. Some become alcoholics. Some become dopers. Some become consumed by self-loathing because they're buying in on the Watchtower's "rule" that apostates are out-of-control wicked people. Break THAT rule too! Apostates are Brave, Intelligent, Resourceful people. The losers are the people who know the Watchtower is wrong but don't have the stones to admit it.

DEFY Watchtower prophecies about how the course of your life will run without the direction of the "faithful and discreet slave" in Brooklyn NY. You are going to be FINE, if you believe in yourself and reject the Watchtower's definition of who you are.

Carry on.

NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    I know of at least one poster on another forum who is taking 11/5/17 (or 5/11/17 as we say this side of the pond) deadly seriously and he is not a model of emotional stability

Is this Propaganda Techniques? I actually got him out of the organization through my vids. One of the couple hundred at this point.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Damn right it's funny!

I want a t-shirt

• dissed
    dissed

I've always liked the term "Team Apostate"

But its the WT that defines the term as their version of an apostate, which is incorrect according to the Bible.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Tim....is very good at what he does.

JW's had no problem making perdictions of the end of everybody else. It's funny that JW's don't see the humor in a group of X-JW's making a perdiction about the end of the JW system of things.

On the other hand lot's of mis-treated X-JW's out there who if they ever got organized could strongly voice their opinion of the WTS.

Think About It

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tim..

Check your Pm`s..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit