The True Believers Don't Like Me! Buahahahahaha

by Elsewhere 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

There is a new scam going around with a company called Steorn that is claiming to have invented a "free energy" device called Orbo.

They've been working on it for six years, yet all they have to show for their work is a little plastic motor that is powered by a battery. (Yeah, how is it free energy if they are using a battery? )

I made my own YouTube video response to all of the Orbo Believers. It's been up for only two hours and I'm already catching hate from the Orbo Believers.

In my video, all I'm asking is for them to show me a simple power generator that is being used to power something like a light bulb or a little go-cart. I also ask why, after six years of work, Steorn does not have a car powered by their Orbo device... or why the company President doesn't have his house setup so it is powered by the Orbo device.

Ohhhhh that made them mad! They don't like it when you ask them to produce something real and usable.

Here is my humble video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x09cKL4U8Ew

• startingover
    startingover

Got a link? Never mind, it just showed up.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

What's really funny is the way the Steorn company is granting the "privilege" of buying rights to the technology for something like $400. They say they won't sell this to just anyone... only the few who they deem worthy.

Sounds like the recipe of a scam wrapped inside a technological cult.

• xbro
    xbro

why shouldnt it work.

• John Doe
  • cantleave
  • cantleave
    cantleave

I love the idea of breaking the first law of thermodynamics - I would be a GOD and all will HAVE to bow down and worship me.

• teel
    teel

This reminds me of Asimov's great novel "The Gods Themselves". If this Orbo woud by any stretch of imagination work, we might be in deep trouble. They may be altering the fabric of the universe itself. Not that I believe in it, just reflecting

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Here is someone who built something similar called Orboohoo.

You pour 1 liter of gasoline in it and it will return 1.1 liters of gasoline.

For €419, paid annually, you will get a license to view the plans for the device so you can build your own.

If you cannot get it to work, it's your own fault for doing it wrong and you will get no help from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHs0TJ_iezY

• Caedes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit