by bokf 29 Replies latest jw friends

• fokyc
    fokyc

bokf:

Welcome to "The Real Truth", surely you knew what you were joining?

If I were you I would start reading the posts here to find out about

"The Real WTBTS".

fokyc

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's just another "hit and run" topic. Bokf ain't got the guts to come back.

• wobble
    wobble

Yea, shame really, we could do with a JW Apologist to make mince-meat of, they are so much fun, trying to defend the indefensible, then running away, coz we are all so evil for pointing out it ain't Da Troof its one BIG LIE !

Love

Wobble

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welcome bokf!

looking around at this, it makes me proud to be a witness for Jehovah

Stick around, you will find plenty of Jesus' witnesses here :)

Acts 1:8 (New International Version)

8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

Acts 26:16 (New International Version)

" 'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,' the Lord replied. 16 'Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen of me and what I will show you.

Acts 9:27 (New International Version)

27 But Barnabas took him and brought him to the apostles. He told them how Saul on his journey had seen the Lord and that the Lord had spoken to him, and how in Damascus he had preached fearlessly in the name of Jesus.

Acts 15:25-26 (New International Version)

25 So we all agreed to choose some men and send them to you with our dear friends Barnabas and Paul— 26 men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 4:14 (New International Version)

14 If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

1 John 3:23 (New International Version)

23 And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.

Blessings,

Stephen

• breathing
    breathing

ha ha, love the big poster!!

yeah what ever your name is, you are so happy to be a jw that you go choosing to spend your time associating with us lot when you coould be with your cuddly bros and sis!!! we are obviously iiiiiiiiiiirrestiable!!!!

hey and why not put your real name and let us know you as a "witness for Jehovah" Oh but if you do that then you will get disciplined by your lovely org for coming on here, whoops!

• four candles
    four candles

No sign of bokf since..................has a big foot come down from heaven and squashed him????

• inbetween
    inbetween

soem years ago, I came unintentionally to this websie, and after reading some headlines only, I thought, what a bunch of loosers...

evil apostates, who, in order to excuse their wrong doing, find faults in Jahs org and "beat" the slaves with lies and half-truths...

well, it changed, but not this forum, it was me that changed.

What made this change ? evil apostates ? satanic propaganda ? No, my eyes opened wider and wider only through reading material published by the WTS !!!! After many years, i could not put up with cognitive dissonace in myself, once you see the strong "human" element in some of their teachings, you shake off their stupid restrictions, and look "behind the curtain", which is also oin websides like this.

Maybe, my friend, in due time, you come back, after experiencing similar things.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

BokF ; welcome ,happily this site DOES have godly merit as many thousands are finding out about the real truth that the WTS does not want you to know. The lies and filth that spew from the WTS as the Great Harlot and Apostate are now becoming real issues to the G/B. Honest hearted ones are turning away from policies such as "The condoning of child abusers in it's ranks, The murderous blood ban that sees countless young children and babies die each year, The convenient relationship that the WTS enjoys with the UN". Yes BokF your God is blessing the life saving work we do here.

• freddo
    freddo

Matthew 7 v 1 and 2 BOKF, Matthew 7 v 1 and 2 ...

Seriously - I hope you find what you are looking for.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Bokf - On the off-chance you're lurking on this thread here's an AWAKE! quote for you:

"A closed mind may betray a lack of interest in the subject or a reluctance to look into the matter. In fact, it could even be a sign of uncertainty or doubt. For example, if we are unable to defend our religious views, we may find ourselves lashing out against those who challenge our beliefs, not with logical arguments, but with slurs and innuendos. This smacks of prejudice and of a closed mind."

Awake 1984, 22nd November pgs 3&4.

Come back when you can admit your doubts to yourself. We'll be here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit