SAD

by Cthulhu 10 Replies latest jw friends

• breathing
    breathing

i really relate to your post! how i describe it is when its sunny it feels like its right in your face, very opressive, invasive, like i cant find a safe place to hide,and i just want to shut the curtains and tell it to F off,

when its rainiing and cloudy it feels like the universe is in sycnch with my soul and is saying "i understand and im here for you" it doesnt feel in your face it feels like its comforting me, and just With me,

even in the dark i like it cos it feels like its wrapping me in its comforting blanket, and letting my senses not have to face all the things my depression doesnt want to face,

i think it is a sympton of depression, and sometimes i believe we have to let it have its way with us and give in to it, and it will ahve its day and will eventually pass if you can find some place of support during it,

the book Sunbathing in the rain, is a really good book about depression by Gwyneth lewis i think, its about a womans experience of it and i found it immenselly helpful in my own journey

xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit