Flipper

by asilentone 28 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I love Flipper's threads and the fact that he responds to all. I feel as if he is a personal friend. Thanks Flipper....... never change

• asilentone
    asilentone

Flipper, since you are here right now, I want to show you the thread where people appreciate you responding to everyone in your threads.

• flipper
    flipper

ASILENTONE- Thanks so much for starting this thread . That was very kind of you. Totally unexpected, but kind nonetheless. My wife told me about the thread last night but I had to work ALL NIGHt Sunday night so just saw it this afternoon. Thanks again.

And thanks so much to the kind people who responded. I do feel like I know all of you as close friends, it's been such an honor to get to know all of you, some to a greater extent than others, but I wish we could all get together in a great big Apostafest someday just to meet ! Now I feel like I need to respond individually to each of you, but that would be a " mock " humility - so I'll just humbly say " Thanks " to all of you and my sincere best wishes and feelings are here for you ALL on this board. Hell- This is better than getting a " G " on my Theocratic School slip after a talk ! LOL!

To reply a bit on what causes me to respond individually to responses it is just the fact that MANY of us were not allowed to express our views in congregations as Jehovah's Witnesses , our views did not matter . Only the authority figures mattered, elders, GB, C.O's , D.O.'s . But EVERYBODY here matters. Everybody has their story, everybody has a tale to tell - and I feel we can ALL learn from each other ! The more interaction of thoughts between us that occur - the more we can all learn from one anothers experiences, knowledge , and hard knocks in how to move on in post- Jehovah's Witness life . So in a nutshell - I guess that bEST explains what causes me to respond individually . I want everybody to have as much interaction and access as possible to information. Oppositewhat we had in the witnesses. Thanks again, Peace out to you all, Mr. Flipper

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Yay flipper! You kick ass bro.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hi Flipper! I'm such a newbie here (and feel like one too!!) but I've read a lot of your posts and comments on other topics and you seem like such a warm, positive person. I look forward to getting to know you better and learning from you. I hope to emulate your kindness in every aspect of my life.

Cheers!

• mama1119
    mama1119

I think its fantastic! Seems like a great guy with nice things to say. Why would anyone have a problem with that? Or even care enough to start a thread about it?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I'll fist fight anybody that says anything bad about Mr. flipper.

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

I love the way Mr. Flipper responds to everyone. He seems to be such a kind person and has such a positive, caring attitude. I think he is a great guy. I know I don't post much, but I have my favorites on here and Mr. Flipper is definitely at the top of the list.

Thanks so much for what you bring to this board, Mr. Flipper!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I LOVE the way Mr. Flipper responds to each and every poster.

To me, it shows that he appreciates our thoughts.

I've tried (unsuccessfully) to copy his example.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit