Flipper

by asilentone 28 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

Obviously, most of us know that Flipper always respond to everybody's posts everytime he starts a topic, I think he is the only one on this board that will RESPOND to EVERYONE in his own threads. I would think it would be too much work for me or anyone here on this board to respond to everyone. Is that a good thing or bad thing? Flipper, please don't take it personally. I am just making some observations here.

• dissed
    dissed

I've learned not to type a thread unless I have time to be actively involved with the comments.

Some comments, don't require an answer, but it is a sign that you feel everyones thoughts are important if you respond back.

Its nothing to judge either way, its just Mr Flippers style which I personally enjoy.

• crapola
    crapola

I think it's a good thing. It shows that he really cares about out thoughts and ideas. I personally don't respond to every single post simply for lack of time, not lack of interest.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Way too much spare time on his hands!

(Sorry, Flipper!)

Farkel

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

We all post how we post. It isn't necessary to compare one to another. I have a rule, I post where I want to, and when I need to take some time off, I do. I don't usually hold it against anyone ignoring me. Sometimes, I don't even hold it against anyone disagreeing with me.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

it's a nice thing .

• life is to short
    life is to short

I like it because it makes me feel he cared. Think it is great.

• villabolo
    villabolo

"it's a nice thing ."

Ditto. Must also be a fast typer.

villabolo

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I think it's great.

• Open mind
    Open mind

True Christians respond to every post.

Seriously, I'd love to respond the way Flipper does.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit