Obsessiveness: "Do Not Calls"

by metatron 12 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

The cease & desist letter does work but you must resend it each and every year. Some do not wish to anti witness or try to get them to think at the doors so instead of getting annoyed at their visits just send the letter. I sometimes include it in anti witness literature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name

Address

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society

25 Columbia Heights

Brooklyn, Ny 11201-2483

NOTICE TO 'CEASE AND DESIST' ALL VISITS

Dear Sirs,

Please notify all members of your congregation that consent, implied or otherwise, to visit my property at the address stated above for any purpose relating

to the work of Jehovah's Witnesses or the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has been revoked.

I will consider any future visits to be an act of willful trespass and may prosecute to the full extent of the law, civil or criminal.

You must not visit on the pretense of 'updating records'. Check the electoral roll for up to date ownership information.

Notice has also been served to my local congregation located in the area of ________________________________________________________.

I shall hold you both severally and jointly liable for any infratction of this notice to 'cease and desist'.

You have been warned!

Respectfully,

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is why they run into so many problems. I can remember Danny Haszard, who had repeatedly warned the witlesses not to show up at his door. In his case, they also knew he was an apostate and had no reason whatsoever to even think of showing up at his door. Plus, there were No Trespassing signs around. And, I am sure he is not the only apostate the witlesses have repeatedly harassed to try and force them to change their minds about the cancer.

If the witlesses would only observe these householders' wishes, there would be a lot less of householders needing to threaten the witlesses with guns, pepper spray, calling the cops, or siccing dogs on them. To me, it is a complete waste of time for the witlesses to continually hounding anyone that has expressed clear disinterest. That they could have moved out is no excuse--if they move out, that appears on public records. If they are too damn lazy to look, they shouldn't even be calling on the door.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember the mentality. I would laugh when soemone expressed a desire to not be contacted. I would play word games. I was freakishly happy to make a householder uncomfortable because I was there. As if I had some weird effect on people who hated Jehovah. Spiritual warfare. Barrff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit