Since Some Were Asking About The Vast Apostate Army...

by Tuesday 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

You're forgetting though Outlaw, what happens to those religions that become laughing stocks? For example, KKK and white supremist groups are just giant jokes. Everyone makes fun of them, they're now a fringe group and instantly deemed as either stupid or crazy for believing in that rhetoric. In the mid-60's the KKK marched on Washington DC with hundreds of thousands of members. Today occasionally a KKK march occurs in a local town and the entire time they're protested. They might get a hundred members if they're lucky.

Crumble those walls down.

What's funny is that when Dustin was making his videos talking about his plan to take down the watchtower I thought he was crazy. Literally insane, I thought there could be no way whatsoever. I always thought it would take something on the 1975 scale to really take down the organization because of today's technology in getting word around the planet. I never thought that hype could be created for it and force an error. I guess that's a stroke of genius. It's 7 years away though, right now I myself have over 300 subscribers, which means that more than likely around 500 already know about the Vast Apostate Army.

In seven years though, the possibilities are quite extra-ordinary when you think about it.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Anti-Watchtower song.

The Apostate Army is amassing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2V9-7Klr7w

Think About It

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Wow that's a good song! It's catchy as hell too.

There's only a 33% retention rate of JWs, it's only a matter of time before there's more ex-JWs out there than actual JWs. We might have already crossed that line. I already know more people from my old congregation that left than ones that are still in.

The Vast Apostate Army marches along! :)

• Think About It
    Think About It

Tuesday,

There is probably at the very least a 4 to 1 ratio of X-JW's to JW's out there!

Over the years they have lost people in droves. Many people have been hurt by WTS regulations JW religion.

Think About It

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Awesome music! Awesome plan!

Get the bullhorn and call in the ex-Mormons and ex-Scientologists to join in.

Lets put the vast in Vast!

Very uplifting thread.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Get the word out about the plan. Vast Apostate Army is going to take on the Watchtower. It all comes to a head on November 5th, 2017.

The more you favorite and send the more people see it, the more the word gets around and the more interesting things get.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Vast Apostate Army would be an awesome name for a band!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It all comes to a head on November 5th, 2017.....Tuesday

We should use November 6th,2017 to drive JW`s Crazy..

Using WBT$ 1975 Tactics..

"Apostates never preached THE END OF JW`S by November 5th,2017..

There may have been a few Apostates that Preached that Date..

But..

They were running ahead of the Ice-Cream Truck"..

Apostates keep all the important Apostate Information.

In an Ice-Cream Truck!!

Ice Cream Truck

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Vast Apostate Army would be an awesome name for a band!

Now we're cooking with gas!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Ex-Witnesses almost certainly already far outnumber current Witnesses. The 'problem' is that the vast majority just get on with their lives and don't look back. It's only a small minority who still take an interest in WT developments, whether because of family, or just because of the impact the experience in the Witnesses had on their life.

I like this 2017 idea. The Witnesses have set lots of dates for the end themselves, so it's poetic justice to set one for them. And because we can be active about it, and not just sit around 'waiting for Jehovah to act' we can contribute to making it a self-fulfilling prophecy. Let's see if it builds momentum. One thing's for sure, it's got a better chance than any prediction the Watchtower ever made.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit