Since Some Were Asking About The Vast Apostate Army...

by Tuesday 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hey everyone, a couple people were asking about the November 5th, 2017 reference in the last Hitler as the leader of the Watchtower parody video so I figured I'd swing by and post a link to the latest recruitment video for the Vast Apostate Army.

All my other videos are for my daughter and to help her if she ever questions religion (or JWs specifically), this one however is for me. I always get a really big grin on my face when Dustin talks about the Vast Apostate Army and I really just want to set him off for a few videos. So I think this outlines the purpose of the Vast Apostate Army and gives you a cool chorus to sing along to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coRQWAnyuOs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tim..

I`m sitting here laughing my ass off..

The possibility of making the WBT$ and JW`s believe there is an Apostate Army..

Is very possible..

They already believe it..

................................. ...OUTLAW

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

That's kind of the idea right? "On November 5th, 2017 we're coming to take out your religion". It's like forcing Armageddon, it's setting a date. It would be like 1975, except the technology is so good now there would be no getting around it.

I think the last line where everyone else says "So help me God" and JBSauce says "So help me Flying Spaghetti Monster" makes the video, at least for me. The drill sergeant was fun to interspearse too.

Well if you all want to make the thing work, make the video viral, post it everywhere you can think of. Make your own videos making references to the end coming to the Watchtower. Make your video enlisting in the Vast Apostate Army.

It could work right? I mean, stranger things have happened. Hell, George W. Bush got elected TWICE. (that shot was just to get a total straw man argument going to get this topic hot).

• Think About It
    Think About It

That was excellent.

The army needs to march around Bethel and bring the Watchtower walls down like Jericho.

I'd like to shoot Director Michael Moore an idea similar to the video shoot Rage Against The Machine did as protest in front of the New York Stock Exchange. Would be great RATM doing something similar in front of Brooklyn Bethel with a anti-WTS lyrics song.

Think About It

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tim..

It has a very good chance of working..

The WBT$ has already set the ground work..

"The entire World is out to get the JW`s..

Apostates are the Worst"..

LOL!!..

Thats whats So Funny about this..

Is..

Your validating,a Pre-Conceived WBT$ Fantasy..

The WBT$ has already put it`s "Stamp of Approval" on it!..

This gag is WBT$ Approved!!..

I wish I knew how to make Video`s for the Internet..

It would be a Frigg`n Blast,to be in on this Joke..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Think about millions around the country (including amazing bands like Rage Against The Machine) filling the Kingdom Halls to Capacity. 10 million people, matching every Jehovah's Witness 1:1 and in some places more than 1:1. Think of the absolute fear that Jehovah's Witnesses have of that prospect, knowing that for 7 years a cause is building steam to take down their organization. If you've seen Dustin's videos, he plays the part of THE absolute stereotypical Apostate. Smoking, Drinking, Swearing, talking about how all Apostates rape monkeys.

Outlaw - making videos really isn't hard. I believe every computer has windows movie maker, you drag clips into the boxes, then you drag a song over the clip you want it to start on. It's pretty easy, in about ten minutes or so you'd have a movie made. A youtube account is fairly easy to get, just make sure the video's under 10 minutes and hit upload.

It's all really easy, the more videos made for this, the more word will spread. I think it would be a cool little rallying cry to have in the time leading up to November 5th, 2017. NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN! (Although soon I'll have to come up with a song that talks about Patterson or a Farm)

• Think About It
    Think About It

What's also funny when you think about it......the WTS has trained the Apostate Army!

The WTS trained X-JW's to be dedicated, organized, vocal, and zealous to a righteous cause. That training can to be used against the WTS.

You know....I only came here out of curiosity, after no knowledge of the last several years, now after finding out what's been going on.....it's turning into righteous indignation.

Think About It

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tim..

I`m still sitting here laughing..

This is a Stroke of Comic Genius..

I get "Windows7" in a few days..

I`ll give it a go then..

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

You need to be part of the select few who sees it as a joke, or farce or whatever. If it's taken completely seriously, nearly everyone in the group posts videos, writes articles, puts it all over the internet on wikipedia and so forth. There's one thing that Jehovah's Witnesses can't avoid, that they're all paranoid of the end. They all think they're not doing enough, they all think they might not make it, gotta keep going after the dangling carrot.

The paranoia could reach a fever pitch if they were literally seeing in writing that a large group of people was planning to take down their organization. There's a good chance the whole thing would self-destruct right then and there.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tim..

They will definitely go into Seige Mentality..

Could you imagine what a commotion this would cause..

Only to find out later on down the road,your being laughed at..

I don`t think it will take down the WBT$..

But..

It would make them a Laughing Stock,on a Globel Level..

That in itself..

Is reward enough,for a Joke this Good..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit