If You Really Want to Bring Down Jehovah's Witnesses (for your peace of mind)

by AllTimeJeff 23 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

True, ATJ. The problem is they need to reach that point. They can rarely be lead there.

That's why the cult will always exist. Hope I'm wrong, though.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

No, you're right. The cult, and other cults, will always exist for those who just can't think for themselves.

It is easier to think though when information is more readily available. Thank goodness for Google, and its ugly redheaded step child, Bing!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah, Bing sucks.

The only thing that kept me in that religion was the dullening from AD's. As soon as I quit that crap, and figured out why I was so unhappy, SEE YA! It would happen to so many people if they could just figure out why they are depressed rathter than just going to a doctor and expecting a pill to get them through to paradise...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Have you seen that watchtower site, tho??

Its like watching a car wreck.....full of cliches and blah blah blah but NOBODY MAKING ANY SENSE!!

(Ok, I don't know how that capitalization happened......but I like it.)

I read that other site and there are not many thinkers on there. Thaey are soooo fake....sooooo phony.

Stepford people. Can they not even see that their words make no sense??

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I'm disheartened by what I read there. They are completely insane. In the clinical sense of the word.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Palmtree, they are Stepford all the way. Anyone turning off their brain, or worse, letting a WT do your thinking for you, is bound to induce staring straight ahead for long periods of time.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I guess I'm the exception here, but I don't want to bring down the Jehovah's Witnesses.

There are some assholes in that religion that I want to suffer in there for the rest of their lives. I can think of no worse punishment for them: living as unpaid slaves for masters who despise them and suffering all that in Countries of relatively unbounded freedoms for everyone else!

The best revenge to wish on an asshole Jehovah's Witness is to pray he stays one until he dies.

Farkel

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I cant read there anymore. Its toooo bizarre.

Plus, I'm getting married tomorrow!!!

I am planning on turning off my brian immediately following the ceremony.

My man tells me all the time that i never dance for him, so I have planned to do a flamenco for him at the wedding. = potential to make a fool of myself.....no one here understands flamenco except my man.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Palmtree, I am a big fan of Flamenco. Enjoy your wedding! You have done enough thinking to get you where you are! I envy you. Congratulations!

• Farkel
    Farkel

:no one here understands flamenco except my man.

I understand flamenco perfectly. You put on pink feathers and wade in the water. It's kind of a strange way to dance, though.

Farkel, Ole' CLASS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit