Update on Nute

by LB 9 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

Just to let those of you who were concerned about Nute that she's doing fine. She and I talked on the phone today and all is well. She was emotional and did not want her story posted here. It just got to her is all.

She isn't looking for sympathy or anything like that. She also did not see most of the crappy negative heartless posts that were posted on that link, which Simon kindly removed. Thanks Simon.

As a matter of fact Nute is a long ways from being a needy person. While I was talking to her, she was more concerned about my son and his life as a JW. She's a really decent person and anyone who will get to know her will find this out.

I on the other hand am a jerk.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi LB,

I liked her from the moment we exchanged e-mails. I hope she will continue to post here.

Lilacs
    If only I could spell

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Good, I am glad Nute is fine. I am glad I did not see the "crappy negative heartless posts" or I might have gone off again.

I on the other hand am a jerk.
    I know you are kidding, but allow me to dissagree.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• LB
    LB

Lilacs she will be back here, after a short break.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey LB,

Glad to hear that Nute'e nice - and ok. Things just get bent out of proportion sometimes. This seems like a case of mishaps from the start.

Hope no bad feelings - life's hard enough.

waiting

• LB
    LB

Appreciate your kindness waiting. When you get to know her better you'll love her.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thanks LB. I had some emails too, and posted on Sunday that she was fine........well better, is the right word. You're right, it all got terribly out of hand.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• COMF
    COMF

Who's Nute?

• teejay
    teejay

LB,

Thanks for the update.

I’d like all concerned to know that I am sorry if I’m responsible for causing a victim any more injury of any kind. That’s the last thing I wanted and I was wrong for posting any negatives about her story, regardless if I saw them and I spoke honestly. I learned from the experience and my mistake will not be repeated.

However, I couldn’t help but notice what you said about her wishes. I think they warrant repeating:

She was emotional and did not want her story posted here.

peace,
    tj

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I kinda know what happened, but I don't have her addy. Will someone please let her have my email addy if she wants to exchange notes? I've got great ears!

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit