The Governing Body claims to be God's mouthpiece. As far as I can find, the only other person/group who claimed to be God's mouthpiece was Jesus and by association the apostles.
Let's compare and contrast Jesus and the Apostles behavior to the behavior of the Governing Body.
1. Social life. Jesus and the apostles lived in and among the people, traveled, had parties, broke bread, preached, taught, and did everything else that normal people of the day did, and they did it in the midst of the people.
The governing body lives in isolation in Bethel, does not mingle with ordinary people, does not travel in public, does not preach in public, does nothing in public.
2. Style of preaching. Jesus and the apostles preached in public and backed up their preaching with both words that amazed people and miracles.
The governing body do not preach in public, do not use words that amaze people (in a good way, they do amaze us as to how idiotic they are but that is not the same kind of amazement), and do not perform miracles.
3. Style of dress. Jesus and the apostles dressed just like everyone else in their day.
Governing body. They dress like decrepid old senile perverts.
4. Stength of mind. Jesus and the apostles were known far and wide for the strength of their minds.
The governing body are known far and wide for the weakness of their minds
5. Doctrine. Jesus insisted that love was the only doctrine that really mattered and he was righteously indignant on multiple occassions at men who insisted on loading down people with complex rules and doctrine.
The governing body loads JWs down with so many nit picky, petty, insiduous rules and complex doctrines that there is no doubt that Jesus would be absolutely livid at the governing body if he was alive today.
6. Generosity. Jesus and the apostles were extremely generous.
The governing body are extremely tight fisted, mean spirited, petty, and callous.
7. Forgiveness. Jesus freely forgave everyone and taught that we should not judge.
The governing body has set themselves up as judge, jury, and executioner and uses this power against anyone that does not slavishly obey them. Their printed literature is filled with judgements heaped upon the heads of billions of people.
8. Sex. Jesus and the apostles spoke openly and honestly about ex and as far as anyone can tell were normal, healthy men. Some of the apostles were married and had families.
The governing body are obsessed with sex and their writings turn it into a, I don't even have a word for it, disgusting thing? Anyway, there is no doubt that the governing body are depraved sex perverts.