New member Let me intro myself

by God Chick 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• God Chick
    God Chick

Hello all you scary apostates. Ill try to be brief, prob could do a whole topic on each point.

I was born a JW, one of 7 kids. My mum ruled house with iron fist (whole story just there) We were the perfect JW family, never missed FS or meetings all baptised at magic age of 14, all pioneered. I was a good girl, married at 19 (virgin) regular pioneered for 10 years. Was all set to go to bethel but fell pregnant so couldnt go. My husband was an MS but was stood down coz he wasnt doing enough. He never recovered and slowly died spiritually. The last 4 years of marrige was hell he left all Bible principles and abused me on every level possible.

I was DF first time at age 33, that story can be found as post under the topic ...'what are the outrageous things the elders do to you. Went back (loved God and nowhere else to go as i followed no non-JW friends)

Life was a mess my bestest friends in the world was ms razor blade and mr Vodka

DF again at 34 (as first time didnt think i should have been, didnt hide anything was repentant) this time had a friend. (yep got naughty in my old age)

Found God ..... the real God not the one the JW teach. Have seen presence of God, had prayers answered, felt the Holy Spirit (yes you can actually feel it). Been on facebook exjw pages always being told to stop preaching, which i find funny coming from ex jw. If you dont want to hear what im saying, well stop reading DER. Its not like im at your doorstep with my foot in your door and not letting you close it. Funny Jw hate being on the receiving end of what they have done for years.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

I don't think it's particulary surprising to discover that some victims of spiritual abuse are no longer interested in being preached to.

-LWT (Of the swine class, not seeking pearls.)

• God Chick
    God Chick

well like i said, if you dont like then dont read it. Maybe its just payback for the torture you inflicted on the poor people in the field. Hey its never hardcore all i have ever done is just talk about my experiences, what has happened to me. I think thats all most people do isnt it?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Welcome - we're a fairly accommodating lot, though of course some members will resonate with you more than others...

LWT - you cracked me up with that one! Must remember..."not seeking pearls"...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    well like i said, if you dont like then dont read it. Maybe its just payback for the torture you inflicted on the poor people in the field. Hey its never hardcore all i have ever done is just talk about my experiences, what has happened to me. I think thats all most people do isnt it?

I'm glad to hear that your evangelizing style is not "hardcore". You're right, I won't be forced to read them. I may even enjoy your experiences.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome God Chick

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Found God ..... the real God not the one the JW teach

Hello. Welcome. Isn't it great knowing He is not far off from us?

Sylvia

• donny
    donny

Welcome God Chick. There are lots of interesting carbon units here!!

Donny

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Welcome, God Chick!

• fluke
    fluke

Welcome... I'm relatively new here too...

Just finding my way around...

My parents are still Dubs... Some of the things you were saying about truely resound with me...

I too have felt the powers and energy of life... :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit